List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, said it before our recruiters were too busy smoking something and completely lost their f nerve.
We have been stale in our recruiting for a long time. We lack indigenous players, lack speed, and lack KPF. It’s a pretty consistent theme. And how long has Hine been at club? 17 years or so? It’s def time for a change. Unless you are winning flags all the time, 10 years is a long tenure.

Stevo can * off, lazy prick. Trade him while he still has some value, before everybody forgets about 2018

Edit: when he kept his eyes on the ball and took that hit, I regained a lot of respect for him. Hoping this is the beginning

Last edited:

Would anyone be keen on Scully? He’s an upgrade on Phillips Imo.

He’s 30 next year. Hawks may be keen to let him go since they’re rebuilding.
He looks completely toast. Been shocking this year. 12.5 disposals a game and one tackle a game, and has only kicked the lone goal this year. Not better than Phillips anymore, injuries have wrecked him

He looks completely toast. Been shocking this year. 12.5 disposals a game and one tackle a game, and has only kicked the lone goal this year. Not better than Phillips anymore, injuries have wrecked him

But playing in a horrible team. He’s cherry on top type of player.

Last year, Hawthorn were a decent team. Scully - 21 games, 19 disposals. 12 goals. 2.5 tackles a game.

But playing in a horrible team. He’s cherry on top type of player.

Last year, Hawthorn were a decent team. Scully - 21 games, 19 disposals. 12 goals. 2.5 tackles a game.
Not sure what the difference is between a cherry on top type and a downhill skier. Phillips was doing better than that in 2018 and 2019 when we were good, and he's 24. Don't see the upgrade myself

Just listened to Cameron on SEN talking about Riccardi. He made the point that his development under Choco at Port Melb was outstanding, and really learnt leading patterns and the forward craft. He also mentioned that he has a huge tank.

On the basis of that interview it’s hard to understand why Riccardi was missed by so many clubs including us.

I definitively now agree it was a lost opportunity not to pick him.

Just listened to Cameron on SEN talking about Riccardi. He made the point that his development under Choco at Port Melb was outstanding, and really learnt leading patterns and the forward craft. He also mentioned that he has a huge tank.

On the basis of that interview it’s hard to understand why Riccardi was missed by so many clubs including us.

A deadset howler

Infuriating

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Choco is getting looked at for any AFL positions again. His personal style seems to clash with modern coaching, but he still seems to have the know-how

We agree on something! Go us!

Glad you’ve come around. I’m still of the firm belief that the club was being too cute getting extra points for this year and were blindsided, not expecting GWS to grab him because they were already loaded for talls. Either way, it’s an indictment on our recruiting team to lose a player we desperately needed when he was in our lap for essentially nothing.

What does this mean for us? What does 'protected'early parts of the draft refer too? Will we potentially miss out on Reef now? Knightmare can we have you expertise on this if possible?

“The changes will not come into effect before the 2020 NAB AFL Draft.”

Off the AFL site mate. No effect this year thankfully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back