List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tiger fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

tugga you may like to sticky or merge this post, move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread.

Duursma has s**t himself in so many finals games he is a liability no wonder Port would potentially trade him. Wouldn’t trust him to do half the stuff Macca and Pickett do.

Would end up a bigger whipping boy than George, Macca, Pickett & Graham combined on this board.

Honestly think duurma for cheap would be fine, An upgrade on Macca on the wing atleast. But yeah awkward history there lol (For some fans, i highly doubt the players would give a s**t)
Similar style of player to macca but at this stage superior , gets a decent amount of ball and good tackler , not a clinical kick sadly so will fit right in ,,,wip for ooze

Duursma has s**t himself in so many finals games he is a liability no wonder Port would potentially trade him. Wouldn’t trust him to do half the stuff Macca and Pickett do.

Would end up a bigger whipping boy than George, Macca, Pickett & Graham combined on this board.

Praising John Goodman GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

To be fair that's the whole club, not jist Duursma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would struggle to see the point in getting Duursma. We already have 3 higher rating wingers than him, Pickett, McIntosh, Ross. The only possible thing I can see is Duursma probably has the overhead ability to play the way we like our wingers to play, as aerial support in defence. But getting him would only make sense to me if one of our 3 established wingers was going to leave.

Can’t see us taking Durrsma. Interviewed him once and he openly hates us. Also where does that Leave Banks for a wing spot. Not sure we need anymore winger types. I’d like a KPD OR KPF for Soldo if we are swapping players. Address a need. Wingers are not a need of ours

He is only 23 though tbf, only started in 2019.

Would struggle to see the point in getting Duursma. We already have 3 higher rating wingers than him, Pickett, McIntosh, Ross. The only possible thing I can see is Duursma probably has the overhead ability to play the way we like our wingers to play, as aerial support in defence. But getting him would only make sense to me if one of our 3 established wingers was going to leave.
Don't get sucked in to thinking how our wings played under Hardwick is going to remain the same under Yze.

At Melbourne their wings kept their width and were used as outlets to be part of their counter attack. I can see us doing something similar especially if we bring in better ball users to play those roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back