Trade Radio 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Tuned in around 9:15am and it's now 9:30am and nothing but ******* ads.

**** this, i'm out.

Well from 8:15-9:00 there was maybe one ad... bad timing I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge Weller news breaks and all these idiots are doing is going on about Stringer.. stop being so vic central ffs start talking about hypotherical GC/Freo trades.

I’m from VIC and I’m sick of hearing about Stringer.

The compensation system for FA is bs.

I'm not against it just needs to be a better system shouldn't be based on ladder position imo

Yep. And i dont have the answer to fix it. But it is a farce.

By way of WHAT he thinks of the Free agency compensation on the LATE... TRADE, powered by Direct... CONNECT?

He has a great new method for sounding more interesting. People cant call him a flog if they are too busy being confused at what he just said.

Well thats not really true.

Can’t argue with what he is saying. It’s a rort of the highest order.

I wanna rort :mad::(

Nobody ever wants to give BLERN a rort.

You mean the Trade Whisperer?

Shhhh dont tell anyone. The afl shouter might find out

Yep. And i dont have the answer to fix it. But it is a farce.

He has a great new method for sounding more interesting. People cant call him a flog if they are too busy being confused at what he just said.

Well thats not really true.

I wanna rort :mad::(

Nobody ever wants to give BLERN a rort.

Shhhh dont tell anyone. The afl shouter might find out
The way it gets fixed is completely do away with it and have no compensation. Only way to do it or there is always going to be bullshit decisions based on bias from someone .

The way it gets fixed is completely do away with it and have no compensation. Only way to do it or there is always going to be bullshit decisions based on bias from someone .

i agree but the problem lies with teams not being able to attract players no matter the cash thrown at them. look at north, gc, brissy etc etc

The compensation system for FA is bs.

I'm not against it just needs to be a better system shouldn't be based on ladder position imo

If you have compo, it should absolutely be based on ladder position.

Compensation is about equalling out losses. Melbourne with a decade of bottom 4 finished need more compo than Hawthorn the premiers.

No compo is ideal. Equalising compensation is a compromise. Removing ladder position defeats all purpose.

i agree but the problem lies with teams not being able to attract players no matter the cash thrown at them. look at north, gc, brissy etc etc
It's a temporary state for all teams.
North are a great example. They have signed just as many Free Agents if not more than any other team since it's inception. While they were winning games and going all in, they were attracting players through all methods of player movement. Now that they are towards the bottom and rebuilding, not so much. Look at Port Adelaide this year. They are going all in and are therefore attracting players. Would they have 2 years ago? Probably not.
Once Brisbane or GC or North start to mature and promise future success, they will become attractive destinations again.
Take Collingwood as another example. The fear with FA was that clubs like Collingwood would become perennially attractive destinations. It just hasn't been the case though. Collingwood have had their struggles attracting players for the same reasons that the above teams have...they just haven't been that good recently.
The only path to an equal, just, professional sporting league is to remove all incidents of subjective intervention from head office of which FA compensation is an obvious and egregious example. It is nonsense of the highest order, embarrassing and in many cases it would appear, entirely corrupt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back