Trading Brett Deledio

Remove this Banner Ad

With consistency we are equal to West coast so why would he be of greater advantage to them than us ?
Prior to this contract starting I felt we should have considered trading him as I felt injuries would catch up on him. I may be wrong but would suggest he has missed close to 15 games in this and last year ?

With consistency we are equal to West coast so why would he be of greater advantage to them than us ?
Prior to this contract starting I felt we should have considered trading him as I felt injuries would catch up on him. I may be wrong but would suggest he has missed close to 15 games in this and last year ?
Prior to that I didn't think he had missed a game? And I mean ever in years

Why would you think injuries would catch up with a guy that had never had an injury?

8.47pm

I'm not saying do it, but it has interesting connotations and potential permutations.

What's he worth.

I believe most are saying a s**t load.

I don't believe we would get what we think he is worth now and in the future.

Why would you think injuries would catch up with a guy that had never had an injury?
You can't keep on giving good stock hard runs and expect them to keep firing .
I seriously doubt whether there has been another player who has carried such a high load early in their career .
For a long time he was the first and at times only RFC player tagged .
Before him Foley carried the burden and before that Coglan .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

atomic-bomb.gif

Not my idea. Someone bought it up on another thread remarking how handy he would be at West Coast right now, ready for a real tilt.

What would he be worth, interesting thought isn't it?

Nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+nope+_edd8c48b4deeab28bd525cc919d1b41f.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back