• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubling down on pedo defending is the new TRTT high water mark. Sorry piston broke.
I didnt deliberately try for those high water marks, and im sure i sincerely apologised. Pity theres a couple here that hide behind a moral high ground, and love to stir things up to get a reaction. Then ask on the other hand if your mental health is ok.

yeah I imagine sex abuse victims world wide are stoked that a pedo who lives In an ivory tower, with rich and influential friends, a job for life, and surrounded by a circle of friends and co workers who will not ostracise him isn’t being punished by the courts.
fu** me

let’s not pretend that Pell is now going to be shunned and live out his last days in some gross hole pennyless and distraught.

the church will look after him.
Yup
A7ED4FDE-D292-468F-AA45-E9A4F596CC26.jpeg

I didnt deliberately try for those high water marks, and im sure i sincerely apologised. Pity theres a couple here that hide behind a moral high ground, and love to stir things up to get a reaction. Then ask on the other hand if your mental health is ok.

Who’s mental health do you give a **** about? Ranting in the middle of the night pissed calling people out abusing them knowing full well they are asleep and then you play the victim the next day.

Until you get pissed again.

Oh well at least jumbos like button gets a work out when you are around.

Who’s mental health do you give a **** about? Ranting in the middle of the night pissed calling people out abusing them knowing full well they are asleep and then you play the victim the next day.

Until you get pissed again.

Oh well at least jumbos like button gets a work out when you are around.
Fair call. Good post. Yes i was more than a dickhead. And i'm glad you've confronted me while i'm around, instead of the once in a while stab that i couldn't defend. For what its worth, i personally find you hilarious and always a goto stalwart here. Throw the keyboard aside, you'd be the sort of person id get on well with. I always face my f ups, and try to better myself. Probably a bit slow, and im ashamed of my past here. But at least let me defend myself.

And for others mental health, i give as much fu**s as i can. It might not be much, but its what i have. I give a f**k about Jumbo, and i give a f**k about you. I wish no harm on anybody. Except goerge pell. He can burn in hell forever.

You’re a good man PB. You always own up to your mistakes and work hard to better urself.
Thanks. But im glad i get called out here. Its one thing to be a twat, but another thing to be a twat that doesn't realise they're a twat.

I appreciate being called out. Ive got one or two very close friends ( am i allowed to say mates? ) the arguments ive had with them make BigFooty look like a Nuns tea break.

Thanks. But im glad i get called out here. Its one thing to be a twat, but another thing to be a twat that doesn't realise they're a twat.

I appreciate being called out. Ive got one or two very close friends ( am i allowed to say mates? ) the arguments ive had with them make BigFooty look like a Nuns tea break.

I've got two questions.

Why do you only post in this thread? If you joined in on other discussions I'm sure the majority of people wouldn't give two shits but you choose to beg for forgiveness here instead.

Also are you other aliases getting banned or do you just get pissed and forget your password?

I’m on a teleconference at the moment with 4 businesses that are independent of each other but working on one project and one of the businesses is having an internal argument that I don’t think they think we can all hear.

It’s hilarious, horrifying and fascinating at the same time.

I've got two questions.

Why do you only post in this thread? If you joined in on other discussions I'm sure the majority of people wouldn't give two shits but you choose to beg for forgiveness here instead.

Also are you other aliases getting banned or do you just get pissed and forget your password?
I post in other threads. You chose to see my posts in this thread. When Port came to Whyalla, i posted in the pre season thread.

I’m on a teleconference at the moment with 4 businesses that are independent of each other but working on one project and one of the businesses is having an internal argument that I don’t think they think we can all hear.

It’s hilarious, horrifying and fascinating at the same time.

Pub time, but you cant. Nothing better than Thursday before Good Friday for drinks.

I know you're a connoisseur of your Reds Dingle. Be honest. Im having a crack at this tomorrow night, with the lady. I dont normally spend that much on a red but opinions?

It will be around a little fire, and reminiscing how we met eachother. Is the fire ban off yet??? among other bans?
Screenshot_2020-04-09-15-54-00-80 (1).png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you're a connoisseur of your Reds Dingle. Be honest. Im having a crack at this tomorrow night, with the lady. I dont normally spend that much on a red but opinions?

It will be around a little fire, and reminiscing how we met eachother. Is the fire ban off yet??? among other bans?
View attachment 854958

it’s a nice wine but being a 2010 I’d be drinking it asap.

I’m more of a straight Shiraz man

Should I crack it now or wait till tomorrow. Instinct says Mrs will tear me a knew one. My little doggy says go dad.

Nothing more hetero than a man that loves his Shiraz.

Penfolds make some great wines but if that shiraz Mourvèdre was under another label like Papa G’s house red it would be $15.

Again it’s a nice wine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back