Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still giggling at Piston's "they'll work it out" comment from a couple of days ago.

It's going to be my response to everything from now on, from minor inconvenience to global disaster.

Don’t sit on the fence.

Hate everything

Hate everything except something really obscure, then when you find out someone else likes that obscure thing, hate that too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My life mantra

On this actually, what do you love about ween? I listen to them and it just feels way too weird to me with no rhythm on most of their songs. I get they are meant to be eclectic and cover quite a few genres/sub-genres but it all seems a bit odd. What do you appreciate about them?

Ocean man is pretty catchy if not weird.

Shaggathon at Parliament House

They'll work it out

lol how ******* tiring is that s**t at the moment, ******* work it out you dickheads so you know, the rest of us normal people can get on with not raping people and having gay orgies in parliament, thanks.

On this actually, what do you love about ween? I listen to them and it just feels way too weird to me with no rhythm on most of their songs. I get they are meant to be eclectic and cover quite a few genres/sub-genres but it all seems a bit odd. What do you appreciate about them?

Ocean man is pretty catchy if not weird.

I love that troof hates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back