Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was having a poke around on the edge of town earlier and seen what I highly suspect is a H model Holden under a tarp at an unoccupied property.

In other news, Gone in 60 Seconds is a cool movie. The part where Nic Cage is like 'I am a baaad man'.

Sent from mTalk

Was having a poke around on the edge of town earlier and seen what I highly suspect is a H model Holden under a tarp at an unoccupied property.

In other news, Gone in 60 Seconds is a cool movie. The part where Nic Cage is like 'I am a baaad man'.

Sent from mTalk
How many seconds will it take for you to begone with that Holden?

What a bizarre lovein for Andy Murray. The guy has been labelled a serious whinger by Aussies for a decade and now it's suddenly "courageous Andy. One of the greatest of all time"
Always gets usurped by the "My body is completely and utterly cooked but I'm still going to bust my arse out there" love. See: Lleyton Hewitt in his last few years of playing was lauded as an Australian tennis legend, where for the 10 years previous was hated for being an annoying s**t.

StuMan

Had another crack at RDR2 yesty when I found some downtime.

I think in the simplest sense, I can sum it up as: It just isn't fun enough often enough. I guess that happens when you prioritise making an experience ahead of a game.

Technically it's all there, but the gameplay isn't user friendly at all.

StuMan

Had another crack at RDR2 yesty when I found some downtime.

I think in the simplest sense, I can sum it up as: It just isn't fun enough often enough. I guess that happens when you prioritise making an experience ahead of a game.

Technically it's all there, but the gameplay isn't user friendly at all.

Here's what one reviewer wrote about it:

"Maybe they knew we'd buy this distended monstrosity of self-indulgence no matter what, so they fed us back our own gluttony like the virtual equivalent of a human centipede eating its own s**t."

Sounds like a laborious chore.

"Maybe they knew we'd buy this distended monstrosity of self-indulgence no matter what, so they fed us back our own gluttony like the virtual equivalent of a human centipede eating its own s**t."
When you remove the context, you could be fooled into thinking this was the key element of our 2015-2018 membership engagement strategy.

RDR2 is fantastic, but you have to invest a lot of time. I had some annual leave around late November, so was able to sink a lot of time into the game at that point. If you only have the patience for COD, then you do you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always gets usurped by the "My body is completely and utterly cooked but I'm still going to bust my arse out there" love. See: Lleyton Hewitt in his last few years of playing was lauded as an Australian tennis legend, where for the 10 years previous was hated for being an annoying s**t.

See also: Andre Agassi goes from petulant twat into a serious meth sniffing decline ... then grows up and better stuff happens.

Trivia: I was at Adelaide oval in a corporate box looking down into Memorial Drive that day in 1997 when Annoying s**t beat Petulant Twat In Decline.

As much of a twat as Tomic is he's right about one thing Hewitt is supposed to be retired so stop playing Davis Cup doubles you all about me flogwit.

It's nothing to do with patience. I get through plenty of long immersive games. This is just frustrating. There's minimum fast travel and even the auto travel is a trap because you can be randomly ambushed and die, so even doing that you have to be paying attention.

It's too much gone too far.

Sent from mTalk

It's nothing to do with patience. I get through plenty of long immersive games. This is just frustrating. There's minimum fast travel and even the auto travel is a trap because you can be randomly ambushed and die, so even doing that you have to be paying attention.

It's too much gone too far.

Sent from mTalk

Surely this is to encourage you to engage with the endless content between towns. The foraging, the treasure-hunting (hugely rewarding), the cave painting/carving and dinosaur bonage. I’ve done much more of that than I ever did in similar games where I’d just fast travel everywhere.

Surely this is to encourage you to engage with the endless content between towns. The foraging, the treasure-hunting (hugely rewarding), the cave painting/carving and dinosaur bonage. I’ve done much more of that than I ever did in similar games where I’d just fast travel everywhere.

I 100% finished RDR1 and it had fast travel.

It doesn't feel encouraged, it feels forced.

I 100% finished RDR1 and it had fast travel.

It doesn't feel encouraged, it feels forced.

Catch trains more? It does feel weird having your horse follow along behind and be there at the end of your journey tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back