Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen it but the allure of watching a somewhat stable top division club go in to complete free fall then make a show about it is strong.

Sent from mTalk

It’s like a trainwreck populated by middle-aged swingers.

That's funny, I heard they think the same about football!
They are clearly ******* stupid then...well they like tennis so that’s self evident.

I haven't seen it but the allure of watching a somewhat stable top division club go in to complete free fall then make a show about it is strong.

Sent from mTalk
I watched it a few weeks ago. I'd forgotten they'd been relegated so couldn't stop watching - amazing theatre.
Apparently produced by fans of the club who planned it to be about the battle to get back into the premier league. What actually happened was so much better for the story

MHx6cxR.jpg

Blood Brothers :hearteyes:

Anybody watching the Sunderland show on Netflix?

Sent from mTalk

I have it in n my playlist to watch at some me stage.

Newcastle’s U’23 side played Sunderland recently, in a Johnstones Paint trophy match, and a hoard of Geordie supporters rocked up. Apparently they sang “we watched you cry on Netflix”

You wanna complain about season ticket prices...I'm trying to get a PSL at AT&T Stadium cause I'm probably moving to the US in a couple of years and I just like the thought of having a seat to watch my beloved Cowboys.

200 Level Club seats - $42,500 USD.

At least they do financing - it would be $7k a year with $11k up front. For 8 games. Now that's an expensive season ticket!

Keeping off Bigfooty in general except for occasional check-ins in this thread can have some weird effects. For instance, I realised just then that it's been several weeks since I've thought about the fact that WE TRADED CHAD ******* WINGARD.

Keeping off Bigfooty in general except for occasional check-ins in this thread can have some weird effects. For instance, I realised just then that it's been several weeks since I've thought about the fact that WE TRADED CHAD ******* WINGARD.

Fox Footy still have him as our player on their commercial break club title card promos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but he was addicted to gaming and biologically lazy and voted for Brexit and doesn’t recycle and drowns Cavoodle puppies for fun so really we’ve improved the team overall and the flag’s more or less a certainty this time around promise.

I watched it a few weeks ago. I'd forgotten they'd been relegated so couldn't stop watching - amazing theatre.
Apparently produced by fans of the club who planned it to be about the battle to get back into the premier league. What actually happened was so much better for the story
I read it was commissioned by Ellis Short to pump up interest in Sunderland for his planned sale the following year?

That show felt like watching Port these last couple years

.... I realised just then that it's been several weeks since I've thought about the fact that WE TRADED CHAD ******* WINGARD.
Our doing that and the way we did it has sort of paralysed my off-season. I can't watch my recordings of the few good games we played because of how annoyed seeing him and Polec would make me. The ins and the outs of 2017 and 2018 make the team unrecognisable now. In any given week in 2019 instead of barracking for the PAFC I'll just be barracking for 22 guernseys from the Port Store, and for half the season having to consult a list in my pocket to work out who a particular player is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back