Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

314238a0145b73ac0604232b5e9c81f7

I think you guys missed the hashtag and question at the end of her tweet.

Feel the engagement you old campaigners.

I hope she brings it up at the next World Young Influencers convention or whatever wafflefest she's keynote speaking at next.

I hope she brings it up at the next World Young Influencers convention or whatever wafflefest she's keynote speaking at next.

Flim alberton

Are we having a 'what's the most inane s**t we can overreact about' competition this week or something?

I hear Alfie was caught humming the Crows theme song this week, burn the club down and start again IMO

Are we having a 'what's the most inane s**t we can overreact about' competition this week or something?

I hear Alfie was caught humming the Crows theme song this week, burn the club down and start again IMO
Alfie was obviously a US Marine

When people feel a certain way, they think that everyone else has to feel that way too, otherwise they 'aren't being serious'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey buddy I'm the Holly Defender but that tweet was too perfect

Lol what on earth is Dwayne Johnson doing to his career. Holy s**t. So many absolutely garbage films with zero charm in such a short period of time.

He was meant to be the chosen one.
You can guarantee he'd be making a f**ktonne of money anyway. I'm sure he's not losing any sleep over the quality of the films.

Lol what on earth is Dwayne Johnson doing to his career. Holy s**t. So many absolutely garbage films with zero charm in such a short period of time.

Implying he's ever done anything that isn't garbage.

Implying he's ever done anything that isn't garbage.

Although he has given us one of the single greatest questions with which time travellers can bamboozle past-dwellers:

'Guess who plays David Hasselhoff's character in the movie adaptation of Baywatch?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back