Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goulding literally copped a bigger suspension for being a punching bag than some of the guys who were hitting him.
It’s been pointed out that not all of the players filmed on top of him throwing punches received any suspension at all.

You could not make up a story of ineptitude this bad if you tried. FIBA.

If the reverse had happened in Sydney or Melbourne, the self-punishment imposed on our players by BA would be harsher than FIBA's on the Gilas.

I thought the AFL was stuck in the last century on clash jumpers but that Parramatta / Canterbury-Bankstown clash, my god ...

DidfdCNU8AAuy7x.jpg

Not that much of an issue in a game where guys only run in one direction.

Still running windows 98

I can still hear the printer-howls of badly behaving retail POS gear running OS/2. Early-mid 1990’s, and I was chasing bugs in badly documented C code around at night and vacuuming actual bugs up during the day. **** me that was an entertaining time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can still hear the printer-howls of badly behaving retail POS gear running OS/2. Early-mid 1990’s, and I was chasing bugs in badly documented C code around at night and vacuuming actual bugs up during the day. **** me that was an entertaining time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carn mate, what loser would document C code. Just because you don't understand what it is doing or how brilliantly it is doing it doesn't mean it's a bug.

Extra points for OS/2 though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best spam I've ever got, better than all the Nigerian scams, and even though I'm not on Facebook or Messenger or even have a webcam, I'm gonna send Artemas $US3000 in Bitcoin so he doesn't send out that incriminating vid with the gerbil to my 13 friends...

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 9.44.38 am.png

I know one of your passphrase. Lets get right to point. Neither anyone has compensated me to investigate about you. You do not know me and you are probably thinking why you are getting this mail?

In fact, I actually placed a malware on the adult video clips (sex sites) site and do you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what I mean). When you were viewing video clips, your web browser started operating as a RDP with a key logger which gave me access to your display and also cam. Right after that, my software gathered all your contacts from your Messenger, FB, as well as e-mailaccount. Next I made a double video. 1st part shows the video you were viewing (you have a nice taste lol . . .), and second part displays the recording of your webcam, and its u.

You do have 2 options. We will check out these solutions in details:

First option is to just ignore this message. As a result, I will send out your video to every one of your personal contacts and also consider concerning the humiliation you feel. Or if you happen to be in an important relationship, exactly how it will eventually affect?

Latter solution should be to give me 3000 USD. We are going to think of it as a donation. In this case, I will right away erase your video. You will keep on going your way of life like this never took place and you are never going to hear back again from me.

You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google search engine).

BTC Address: 1P7sEVMmGLa1kBPEJoCVZMRgj2F9omScqm
[case SENSITIVE, copy and paste it]

In case you are wondering about going to the law, well, this e-mail cannot be traced back to me. I have taken care of my moves. I am also not trying to ask you for money very much, I want to be paid for. I've a unique pixel within this e-mail, and right now I know that you have read this e mail. You have one day to make the payment. If I do not receive the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your video recording to all of your contacts including members of your family, co-workers, etc. Nevertheless, if I receive the payment, I will destroy the recording immidiately. This is the non-negotiable offer, and thus don't waste my personal time & yours by replying to this e mail. If you want to have proof, reply with Yea! and I will send your video to your 13 friends.

#hadanicetastelol

Last edited:
Best spam I've ever got, better than all the Nigerian scams, and even though I'm not on Facebook or Messenger or even have a webcam, I'm gonna send Artemas $US3000 in Bitcoin so he doesn't send out that incriminating vid with the gerbil to my 13 friends...

View attachment 529742

I know one of your passphrase. Lets get right to point. Neither anyone has compensated me to investigate about you. You do not know me and you are probably thinking why you are getting this mail?

In fact, I actually placed a malware on the adult video clips (sex sites) site and do you know what, you visited this web site to have fun (you know what I mean). When you were viewing video clips, your web browser started operating as a RDP with a key logger which gave me access to your display and also cam. Right after that, my software gathered all your contacts from your Messenger, FB, as well as e-mailaccount. Next I made a double video. 1st part shows the video you were viewing (you have a nice taste lol . . .), and second part displays the recording of your webcam, and its u.

First option is to just ignore this message. As a result, I will send out your video to every one of your personal contacts and also consider concerning the humiliation you feel. Or if you happen to be in an important relationship, exactly how it will eventually affect?

Latter solution should be to give me 3000 USD. We are going to think of it as a donation. In this case, I will right away erase your video. You will keep on going your way of life like this never took place and you are never going to hear back again from me.

You will make the payment by Bitcoin (if you do not know this, search for "how to buy bitcoin" in Google search engine).

In case you are wondering about going to the law, well, this e-mail cannot be traced back to me. I have taken care of my moves. I am also not trying to ask you for money very much, I want to be paid for. I've a unique pixel within this e-mail, and right now I know that you have read this e mail. You have one day to make the payment. If I do not receive the BitCoins, I will certainly send out your video recording to all of your contacts including members of your family, co-workers, etc. Nevertheless, if I receive the payment, I will destroy the recording immidiately. This is the non-negotiable offer, and thus don't waste my personal time & yours by replying to this e mail. If you want to have proof, reply with Yea! and I will send your video to your 13 friends.

#hadanicetastelol

Lol confirmed kissless virgin. Most women in relationships know their partners watch pr0n and don't give a *. To think its a threat to send a video to your partner of that you'd be like "Lol and?"

View attachment 529742

#hadanicetastelol

You should **** with him. Tell him the money is on it's way.

I once spent a happy several days reading through the archives of this site: http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

Basically a guy who baits scammers in various merciless ways, sometimes even ending up getting money out of them.

That reminds me of this video I found a while ago. Towards the end the scammer starts sledging the dude about the twin towers.

Looking for seafood restaurant recommendations,

I’m not a big fan, but the lady is, so I’m acquiescing for a day.

May as well be tasty. I heard Paul’s USED to be good, but not so much now.

Looking for seafood restaurant recommendations,

I’m not a big fan, but the lady is, so I’m acquiescing for a day.

May as well be tasty. I heard Paul’s USED to be good, but not so much now.
Just take 'er to Barnacle Bill's mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back