Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
Light Heavyweight Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Alexander Gustafsson [a]
Welterweight Johny Hendricks vs. Tyron Woodley https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_192#cite_note-8
Light Heavyweight Ryan Bader vs. Rashad Evans [c]
Heavyweight Shawn Jordan vs. Ruslan Magomedov
Women's Bantamweight Jessica Eye vs. Julianna Peña
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs. Ali Bagautinov
Featherweight Yair Rodríguez vs. Dan Hooker
Welterweight Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumenov
Women's Strawweight Rose Namajunas vs. Angela Hill
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Lightweight Islam Makhachev vs. Adriano Martins
Lightweight Francisco Trevino vs. Sage Northcutt
Flyweight Chris Cariaso vs. Sergio Pettis
Heavyweight Derrick Lewis vs. Viktor Pešta

I feel Gus will be eaten alive, Hope Hendricks unleashes his left hand after getting his diet fixed and curious if Rose will be competitive... The rest of card I'm kinda meh about...

would of had this up earlier been seriously ill was even in hospital for the roos v eagles match lol. Card has everything that you could want decent main event, DC should take care of business and look to April in NYC and what happens to Gus if he goes down here I dont know. one of my fav Big Rigg in a tough fight he should get the nod. If you looking for a big ko from hendricks it wont happen here he is going to do what he needs to get a w. he is fighting the best in the world, IMO you dont have to finish to be great thats the kinda rep that sees cage bans and the like. just wish judges were alot better in this sport.

Eye back against Pena another really decent match up, you got benavides on top of the prelims I really dont know what they can do with him. maybe if there is a shift with IV bans he may compete at bantom. dan hooker, thug rose, serg Pettis there is something from top to bottom on this card. enjoy

I feel Gus will be eaten alive, Hope Hendricks unleashes his left hand after getting his diet fixed and curious if Rose will be competitive... The rest of card I'm kinda meh about...
its pretty stacked card, might see that power left but then some slick wrestling skills to silent woodley to a nice UD. a bit like the Condit fight

Anyone feel that Gus is a horrible matchup for DC? He is the better striker, showed great TDD against Jones and won't gas like Rumble did. I hope Cormier wins but am pretty worried.

Excited to see the 19yr karate kid in his debut.
Excited to see woodley put hendricks to sleep and Gus beat DC to set up the Jon Jones rematch

Excited to see the 19yr karate kid in his debut.
Excited to see woodley put hendricks to sleep and Gus beat DC to set up the Jon Jones rematch
Yeah Dana has started a new series on fight pass where he goes to regional shows scouring new talent. This kid was featured on the first Ep.

Hendricks and woodley are now off the card.

Dana wont be happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still went into camp bigger than he should.

Sage won?

Joe Rogan "she was going out as she was tapping the air"

Hahahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back