MMA-UFC UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Diaz

Remove this Banner Ad

That's so ridiculous, he gave him the finger who gives a s**t.

I heard that they were frantically cleaning the canvas of blood before the main card started on Fox too.

If your the type of person who gets offended by these things I suggest you don't watch MMA ;)

The first FOX card they painted over the blood, but that was to make it look like the JDS v Cain fight was the only one of the night. Dana said this was a one off and that it wasn't going to happen again, I haven't heard that it's happened on a free card since?

The flippin the bird, Diaz style, was something everyone knew was going to happen. Americans can be overly sanitised or precious at times.

Haha, in the U.S they avoided showing most of Nate Diaz's flipping of the bird by cutting to an overhead shot of the empty arena. Glad we didn't get that broadcast here.

Video of the U.S broadcast:
http://deadspin.com/5966987/heres-h...t-when-nate-diaz-flipped-off-benson-henderson
Well... That explains why my downloaded copy of the event kept cutting away from the fight to an entire arena shot seemingly every round at some point, it was driving me crazy... I thought it was just a s**t converted download. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back