B: Newnes Mackie
HB: McGovern Young Biggs
C: Mitchell Sidebottom Stokes Macrae
HF: Dalhaus Petrie Z Merrett
F: Franklin Lynch
R: Hickey Cross Aish Dunstan
Int: Gleeson Freeman Giles Palmer
Extended: Brayshaw Krakouer Hunt Hill Smith

Ignore certainly Hill and maybe Smith, but generally pretty happy. Serious accumulators, a couple of top prospects and a couple of blokes who are ready to take the next step.

Now I just need Lynch to stay injury-free...

Last edited:

B: Newnes Macrae
HB: McGovern Young Biggs
C: Mitchell Sidebottom Stokes Macrae
HF: Dalhaus Petrie Z Merrett
F: Franklin Lynch
R: Hickey Cross Aish Dunstan
Int: Gleeson Freeman Giles Palmer
Extended: Brayshaw Krakouer Hunt Hill Smith

Ignore certainly Hill and maybe Smith, but generally pretty happy. Serious accumulators, a couple of top prospects and a couple of blokes who are ready to take the next step.

Now I just need Lynch to stay injury-free...

You've got Macrae twice. Obviously a typo but looking at the team I thought I overlooked he was a DPP now.

Your squad is rather young. Age aside the numbers look great in the middle and your forwards should do well. Probably.

B- B.Smith, Frawley, L.Mcdonald
HB- M.Williams, D.Rampe
C- B.Ellis, Scully, Wells, Motlop
HF- D.Martin, Hoskin Elliot
FF- H.Bennell, Roughhead, Ryder
R- Grundy, Boyd, Zaharakis, M.Crouch
Int- Howe, Brown, Woodward, Reid

Reserves- Gwilt, Michie, LLoyd, Kent, X.Ellis

Hurry up campaigners I realised I need to delist Ellis for a 3rd ruckman for my bench

The Height Supremacists

B: Spurr Hombsch
HB: Simpson Henderson Vlastuin
C: Hartlett Rockliff Montagna Bastinac
HF: Elliott Gunston
FF: D Thomas Tippett M White
R: Naitanui Kennedy Viney Bell (C/F)

Int: Golby Weller Gawn Howlett

Bench: Lake Harwood Morabito Grigg De Boer

Happy enough I think, but of course it's hard to tell. Probably short on marking power and will likely regret my ruck department, but if Naitanui and Gawn are both fit it could be one of the best. Big if. Still stoked to get Rockliff at pick 6 too.

You've got Macrae twice. Obviously a typo but looking at the team I thought I overlooked he was a DPP now.

Your squad is rather young. Age aside the numbers look great in the middle and your forwards should do well. Probably.

Agreed, but I prefer going for a first or second year player who will get a game and possibly increase their output than a sixth year fringe player.

Will be interesting

B Baguley - McStay - Yeo
HB Tomilinson - Sheppard
C Neale - Barlowe - Cornes - Judd
HF Zorko - M. Clark
F J Green - Z. Clarke - Stringer
R Jacobs - Redden - Greene - D Swallow

Emg
B C. Pearce
C Rich
R Gorringe
F K. Stevens

Bench M. Whiley (C) - Rischitelli (C) - Salem (F) - Wright (B) - Saad (F STK)

Well, PureFooty, looks like you have a shortage of backs and a surplus of key forwards. How about a trade? Say... Atley and one of Polec/Whitfield for Cunnington and Cloke?

Dustin Martin for Cameron wood, I'll go remove my pants shall I

Martin is overrated. Wood is underrated. I'd be doing you a favour...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather play 2 men down then get a horrid deal like that haha. I'm just going to pick up some free agents.

Well I am always here whenever you feel like being offered a lopsided/awful trade. :p

I like my team this year. Should have strong ruck depth and key forward depth and lots of goal kicking power. Whether i have enough high disposal winners across the ground we shall see.

B Adcock Thompson Grimes
HB Bugg Langdon
C Tyson Shuey Ebert (VC) Rosa
HF J Kennedy Garlett
F Daniher J Riewoldt Bellchambers
R Goldstein T Mitchell Priddis (C) B. Hill

Emg
A Kennedy
H Cunningham
T Nicholls
J Ceglar

Bench
Sheed
Mckernan
P. Davis
Buntine
Hocking

Wood is underrated like psychics are underrated

When Martin goes off the rails on a 3 month bender and Wood is safely ensconced as Carlton's 2nd choice ruckman averaging 19 hit outs and 3.5 possessions per game, you will look back on a life filled with regret.

When Martin goes off the rails on a 3 month bender and Wood is safely ensconced as Carlton's 2nd choice ruckman averaging 19 hit outs and 3.5 possessions per game, you will look back on a life filled with regret.

Luckily for me even on a bender Martin will still get more possessions than wood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back