Competitions Ultimate Footy 2017 - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So you would like to know how to cheat?

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk
Not cheating at all. If you want to put a negative tag on it it's gamesmanship but even that is a strech since we all know about it and most of us do it some weeks.

Nah i just stick the c on fyfe and be done with it

Make your vice captain a player you are thinking of keeping. If he scores well name a player who isnt playing as captain and have the bench emergency as a player who isnt playing

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk
You don't even have to do that. Just take your captain off and put him on your bench in an empty slot rather than subbing someone in. You then put him back on and you'll have no captain just a vice. You can then go into the game with just a vice captain and if he puts in a performance you aren't happy with you can then put the C on someone.

Not cheating at all. If you want to put a negative tag on it it's gamesmanship but even that is a strech since we all know about it and most of us do it some weeks.

You don't even have to do that. Just take your captain off and put him on your bench in an empty slot rather than subbing someone in. You then put him back on and you'll have no captain just a vice. You can then go into the game with just a vice captain and if he puts in a performance you aren't happy with you can then put the C on someone.
Aaaaah so you don't even need to nominate a captain?

Aaaaah so you don't even need to nominate a captain?
Correct. As far as targeting certain stats i don't do that, i think you'll mind fk yourself if you get too worried about targeting certain stats. There might be the odd occasion where a stat is close and you have two frontline mids who you can't decide between and that might make your decision for you. However i just put the V on one of my top couple of players who has a game early in the weekend and if i don't like his stats i put the C on the best all round player i have who still has to play.

Correct. As far as targeting certain stats i don't do that, i think you'll mind fk yourself if you get too worried about targeting certain stats. There might be the odd occasion where a stat is close and you have two frontline mids who you can't decide between and that might make your decision for you. However i just put the V on one of my top couple of players who has a game early in the weekend and if i don't like his stats i put the C on the best all round player i have who still has to play.
Thanks legend!

Brandon Ellis can GAGF. Anyone wants the hack midfielder hit me up. For some reason i bought into Dimma's "I'll let them play free" bs and thought that would result in Ellis refinding that 2015 form. He might come good and I'll sell cheap for a R/F or decent back.
One of my most hated footballers is young Brandon

One of my most hated footballers is young Brandon
Yeah i never got the love for him, i have no idea what possessed me to select him in this, was seduced by his high mark average but he's not even doing that this year. Wouldn't surprise me if he's not on an AFL list in a few years, has gotten progressively worse each year after peaking at 21. He's basically Richmonds Jack Grimes.

The teams who had the first four picks in the draft currently occupy the bottom four spots on the ladder.

Maybe early picks in the draft aren't that much of an advantage??? Nah, how can i keep friggin losing when i have Dangerfield!!!

The teams who had the first four picks in the draft currently occupy the bottom four spots on the ladder.

Maybe early picks in the draft aren't that much of an advantage??? Nah, how can i keep friggin losing when i have Dangerfield!!!

Treloar doing ok for pick 16/17 :)

Cant remember which one I took him at

Trade you Hanners for Danger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yah good to see he's lifted, was starting to get worried but looks like he's returning to his best. :) (I own him in a keeper league)

All the Supercoach people whinging about him, at least there getting rid of him is worth a trade.

Try owning him in UF, his first two, underwhelming weeks make you want to pull your hair out. :tearsofjoy:

All the Supercoach people whinging about him, at least there getting rid of him is worth a trade.

Try owning him in UF, his first two, underwhelming weeks make you want to pull your hair out. :tearsofjoy:
Yah was annoying but he'll get back to his best. Quality proven player over a long time, he's been the Swans best tonight so far.

Yah was annoying but he'll get back to his best. Quality proven player over a long time, he's been the Swans best tonight so far.

17 HBs and 9 tackles, a quarter to go with the VC loophole on him. He is sex.

17 HBs and 9 tackles, a quarter to go with the VC loophole on him. He is sex.

Can you use VC loophole for Friday night games?

Was wondering what you were up too!

Can you use VC loophole for Friday night games?

Was wondering what you were up too!

It works like Supercoach, I'm pretty sure, you can use it for any game so long as your backup is playing the later game. Same goes for bench/emergencies.

Read the top of this page

Ah I did read that but for some reason thought it only applied to thursday night lock out. good to know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back