RooDog

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2003
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX Suns
in todays paper we were dubbed "the unofficial match committee" and 5AA are interested in talking to some of the members of our unofficial match committe! anyone interested??

ring Andrew Pearce on 8418 5111 and you will be put on air.

one of the mods can you change the title to Unofficial Match Committe please i had a blonde moment when putting title on

Originally posted by RooDog
in todays paper we were dubbed "the unofficial match committee" and 5AA are interested in talking to some of the members of our unofficial match committe! anyone interested??

ring Andrew Pearce on 8418 5111 and you will be put on air.

one of the mods can you change the title to Unofficial Match Committe please i had a blonde moment when putting title on

Would you like me to ring up 5AA on our behalf??

I'm happy to give it a crack unless theres someone else who wants to.

Re: Re: Unofficial Match Committee

Originally posted by macca23

sure i was going to do it but i have to go out tonight...

can you or someone else let me know what you have to say as i wont be able to hear it unless its before like 530... what time you going to call?

Re: Re: Re: Unofficial Match Committee

Originally posted by RooDog
sure i was going to do it but i have to go out tonight...

can you or someone else let me know what you have to say as i wont be able to hear it unless its before like 530... what time you going to call?

I was thinking somewhere between 4 and 5 pm.

Re: Re: Unofficial Match Committee

Go for it mate. You can argue as well as anyone. I will be listening with interest. :)

Make sure you mention my recomendations for CEO, Chairman, Football Operations manger, Recruiting manger, Boot studder and his assistant and Media and Communications Manager that will give Rucci some grief :p:p:p:p:p:p

Re: Re: Re: Unofficial Match Committee

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Go for it mate. You can argue as well as anyone. I will be listening with interest. :)

Make sure you mention my recomendations for CEO, Chairman, Football Operations manger, Recruiting manger, Boot studder and his assistant and Media and Communications Manager that will give Rucci some grief :p:p:p:p:p:p

And mention how Frisky should have won BB4. :)

Seriously, have a good crack Macca, don't let Cornesy and KG interrupt, you have the freedom of speech and right of reply. :) I'll tell you what I'll be switching in for my normal radio FM stations just to hear it, so you better not back down! :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Unofficial Match Committee

I was thinking somewhere between 4 and 5 pm.

ill be listening for sure!

i dont mean to be rude or ask so many questions but can i ask what your name is so i can listen out for you?

adam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodluck Macca!
Its not about the players now more about the board and no accountability, after all it can't be just Ayres fault for the position we find ourselves in now!

Originally posted by adelaide_girl
Ohhhh he's blowing a gasket already... poor baby :D

Just waiting for his head to explode next :eek:
Idon't understand what his problem is. We don't want Craig sacked NOW. We don't want him to be a our coach next year.

Macca23 is on NOW :D

Go you good think :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back