US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
85d9c48150377c2e2f774157399bcab5.jpg
Man. What a cast.

Manafort, Cohen, Stone, Bannon, Spicer, the Mooch, Kayleigh, KellyAnne, Sarah H-S, Don Jr, Epstein, Mad Dog and so forth.

More ripe than Fargo.

Man. What a cast.

Manafort, Cohen, Stone, Bannon, Spicer, the Mooch, Kayleigh, KellyAnne, Sarah H-S, Don Jr, Epstein, Mad Dog and so forth.

More ripe than Fargo.
The Mooch actually recanted and begged forgiveness for having anything to do with that rotten administration. I respect the guy now. Had the cojones to admit he’d been totally misguided.

Maybe a few more could take a leaf out of his book and people would have something less than pure contempt for them.

Man. What a cast.

More ripe than Fargo.

The Mooch, only in it for one spectacular guest episode week....

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.

The Mooch actually recanted and begged forgiveness for having anything to do with that rotten administration. I respect the guy now. Had the cojones to admit he’d been totally misguided.

Maybe a few more could take a leaf out of his book and people would have something less than pure contempt for them.
I agree. He was fun while he lasted though.

I reckon the man would be a hoot to spend a week or so with in NYC.

Have a feeling he would know a few places. Real NY type of guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mooch is good value on Twitter.

So, let me get this straight, the orange buffoon lost the most secure election in the history of humanity and he wants to Nuke Iran, pull troops out of the Middle East, not allow access to critical data for the incoming administration, all whilst the 250,000 people dead mark has been usurped and this ******* virus runs unimpeded through the entire nation, his critical allies are congratulating the president elect, yet he plays golf and finds time for Twitter?
Have I missed anything?

So, let me get this straight, the orange buffoon lost the most secure election in the history of humanity and he wants to Nuke Iran, pull troops out of the Middle East, not allow access to critical data for the incoming administration, all whilst the 250,000 people dead mark has been usurped and this ******* virus runs unimpeded through the entire nation, his critical allies are congratulating the president elect, yet he plays golf and finds time for Twitter?
Have I missed anything?
Sacking people. You missed that.

Oh, and undermining his own country's electoral process by falsely claiming fraud left, right and centre. You can add that in too.

Have I missed anything?
He’s a nutter.

Sacking people. You missed that.

Oh, and undermining his own country's electoral process by falsely claiming fraud left, right and centre. You can add that in too.
It’s weird isn’t it?
He really believes he can sell a bucket of sand as a bucket full of diamonds, we are not impressed!

It’s weird isn’t it?
He really believes he can sell a bucket of sand as a bucket full of diamonds, we are not impressed!
It’s worked for him in the past. It will work for him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back