US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
85d9c48150377c2e2f774157399bcab5.jpg
Too big, too big!! :tearsofjoy:

Good lord that’s horrifying

The Mooch actually recanted and begged forgiveness for having anything to do with that rotten administration. I respect the guy now. Had the cojones to admit he’d been totally misguided.

Maybe a few more could take a leaf out of his book and people would have something less than pure contempt for them.

Nah he's still a grifter. He's just grifting from a different angle.

Much better value than all the others tho.

So, let me get this straight, the orange buffoon lost the most secure election in the history of humanity and he wants to Nuke Iran, pull troops out of the Middle East, not allow access to critical data for the incoming administration, all whilst the 250,000 people dead mark has been usurped and this ******* virus runs unimpeded through the entire nation, his critical allies are congratulating the president elect, yet he plays golf and finds time for Twitter?
Have I missed anything?
Just mindblowing, isn't it?

And still FK and Balls In are here sticking their fingers in their ears and singing in high pitched voices, dozens of times a day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balls In - it’s all starting to make sense why they tried to “rescind”. Coercion by the lame duck President anyone?

“After failing repeatedly in court to overturn election results, US President Donald Trump is taking the extraordinary step of reaching out directly to Republican state legislators as he tries to subvert the Electoral College process, inviting Michigan lawmakers to meet with him at the White House on Friday.

The Republicans sought to rescind the certification votes they had cast Tuesday night through affidavits released late Wednesday, roughly 24 hours after Trump had spoken with Palmer on the phone. But legally, functionally and practically, they cannot do so.

"There is no legal mechanism for them to rescind their vote," Tracy Wimmer, a spokeswoman for Michigan's top election official, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, said Thursday. "Their job is done and the next step in the process is for the Board of State Canvassers to meet and certify."

Peaceful Joy in the Streets:
Link and comments from an email to me from friend, Susan, who lives in Yonkers, NY:
"https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.markcelentano.com%2Fnovember-7-2020&data=04%7C01%7C%7C910fe6da24af450134b008d88b653d6b%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637412614215191726%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=3SbC9Lnecp3ryI2e%2BCkaBlX5wEYQsb%2BaZ23UHUqc4qw%3D&reserved=0

Mark Celentano, a professional film maker, made the film (link above) of the City after Biden was declared the Winner. I saw it on You Tube and it is also on Mark’s website.
There is a sharp contrast between NYC’s joy and other parts of US where there were gun toting thugs without masks congregating with their pick up trucks and blocking the roads. "

Balls In - it’s all starting to make sense why they tried to “rescind”. Coercion by the lame duck President anyone?

“After failing repeatedly in court to overturn election results, US President Donald Trump is taking the extraordinary step of reaching out directly to Republican state legislators as he tries to subvert the Electoral College process, inviting Michigan lawmakers to meet with him at the White House on Friday.

The Republicans sought to rescind the certification votes they had cast Tuesday night through affidavits released late Wednesday, roughly 24 hours after Trump had spoken with Palmer on the phone. But legally, functionally and practically, they cannot do so.

"There is no legal mechanism for them to rescind their vote," Tracy Wimmer, a spokeswoman for Michigan's top election official, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, said Thursday. "Their job is done and the next step in the process is for the Board of State Canvassers to meet and certify."

Thanks for posting.
There is no sh1tty desperation to which that orange turd will not stoop.

Stand by man, I've got a video coming tonight to finally prove I have a brown mrs and am not racist. I must protect my reputation here, it took me years to build up.
You intend to post a video, or a part of it, that proves you have a "brown Mrs" and that you "are not racist"??
1) have you run that past her, and
2) how do you intend to authenticate it?

eg here's a photo of my partner and me:
Roger.jpg

It's comforting for the media and internet with the endless meme material to laugh at Trump, Guiliani and their stooges like the clowns they are. But the objective of clowns in power is to turn democracy into a circus, and that's dangerous. Case in point there's a show on Stan about the US election called 'The Circus' - it's meant tongue in cheek but its also an ugly reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back