US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly never read Socrates/Plato, just googling a quote to copy paste

Socratic method is about squashing shitty opinions, not allowing all opinions to coexist. Socrates thinks that's stupid

You and Trump's BS were found wanting and squashed
That's pretty much the opposite of what Socrates suggested man.
So, they got illegals to stitch them together for $5 per 1000?

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
Better that they get some form of wage, rather than sweating away in Biden's cages!

Saint Paul suffered fools gladly so that we don’t have to.
May as well nickname me Saint Paul then. I feel like I'm running a bloody primary school class in these threads, getting the stubborn and ignorant to open their minds just a bit!

Trumpy might be banned from Facebook, but holy teleprompter, somebody has to stop the "trillion-dollar" man from making more of a fool of himself than he already is?
Trillion dollar man? I thought Trump was broke?

Thats why he is shilling for bucks

"Crazy Joe" just loves spending America's $trillions, where that will all come from is something the people will have to work out for themselves....

Actually, anyone with half a brain can work out where government revenue comes from. It's unchallenging in the extreme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So "Crazy Joe" can't work it out? Already in debt to $trillions, what's another $6trillion? He's America's problem for the short term anyway!

You've never studied economics. I state that as a fact because you make it obvious every time you post.

You Trumpies continually pretend to know things that you really don't understand. It just adds support to the argument that the average Trump supporter is ignorant.

"Crazy Joe" just loves spending America's $trillions, where that will all come from is something the people will have to work out for themselves....

Not too good at reading leglisation or economics are we? Trump cut taxes and didn't cut spending. This increased the deficit to a trillion dollars.

Biden is proposing spending money on infrastructure and raising taxes on corporations stashing profits offshore to pay for it.

Both Trump and Biden passed big COVID Stimulus bills (neither of which were matched with increased taxes, but were mostly one-off payments).

Are you also one of the people who thinks the Australian Libs are the lower taxing party?

The US deficit is a pretty minor issue, and without it the economic condition would be substantially more dire, with homelessness and unemployment even more widespread than it would be in the current crisis. I know we’re just throwing around rhetoric without any real thought going into it, but anybody who thinks the US would be in a worse financial situation without Biden’s (or, indeed, Trump’s) stimulus is kidding themselves.

So "Crazy Joe" can't work it out? Already in debt to $trillions, what's another $6trillion? He's America's problem for the short term anyway!
If that's the case, they should make him an honorary Republican.

Oh, wait, they cannot, because he isn't also cutting taxes to his rich donors.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

The US deficit is a pretty minor issue, and without it the economic condition would be substantially more dire, with homelessness and unemployment even more widespread than it would be in the current crisis. I know we’re just throwing around rhetoric without any real thought going into it, but anybody who thinks the US would be in a worse financial situation without Biden’s (or, indeed, Trump’s) stimulus is kidding themselves.

If Trump's tax cuts had gone to the bottom 90% instead of the top 10%, the situation would be a lot better again. But billionaires adding wealth in offshore accounts and firms doing share buy-backs to boost bonuses and top-end wealth didn't do anywhere near as much for homelessness, poverty and general society.

He's already explained how he wants to finance it.

Old Joe promised a million jobs in his first 100 days, he 'achieved' 250k.

Hard to believe that a guy who has never had a non tax payer funded job in his life doesn't understand what drives an economy.

The Biden disaster is just getting started.

Old Joe promised a million jobs in his first 100 days
I can’t find that promise anywhere. Where is it published?

I can find a promise of a million new jobs in the car industry - no mention of 100 days.

Old Joe promised a million jobs in his first 100 days, he 'achieved' 250k.
Most of you clowns had Joe replaced by Harris after 100 days so forgive me if I take anything you post as having credibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back