Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is Scott playing LDU and Scott up forward most of the game for? :think:

******* disgrace.

I was at the game. LDU sat on the bench for the first 8 minutes of each quarter and then Scott played him forward for a good 80% of his 66% TOG, so Ziebell could play in the guts.

The moments he did play in the guts, he completely ripped Hawthorn apart.

The campaigner is #3 in the AFL for goal assists this year playing as a midfielder playing about 6 center bounces a game, his delivery I50 is so far better than the next best in the side it is ridiculous.

Picking LDU over Rozee.

LDU has gone back to being the dud he was last year.

Season over....

i reckon you made the right call. Rozee wont kick 5 every week. would be handy to have for DPP and possibly play on field but LDU makes more money long term.

i traded out Mills and Walters for a combined 228 points. no regrets :drunk:

After three rounds, there are four must-haves that I lack.

Jake Lloyd. Lachie Whitfield. Jack Macrae. And Tim Kelly.

My regret is that, if I had started Libba over Brouch, then I could have STARTED ALL ******* FOUR OF THEM!!! I'D BE SET FOR THE YEAR!! INSTEAD OF HAVING TO REARRANGE MY ENTIRE STRUCTURE TO FIND ROOM!!

I HATE WHOEVER INVENTED THIS STUPID GAME AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!

After three rounds, there are four must-haves that I lack.

Jake Lloyd. Lachie Whitfield. Jack Macrae. And Tim Kelly.

My regret is that, if I had started Libba over Brouch, then I could have STARTED ALL ******* FOUR OF THEM!!! I'D BE SET FOR THE YEAR!! INSTEAD OF HAVING TO REARRANGE MY ENTIRE STRUCTURE TO FIND ROOM!!

I HATE WHOEVER INVENTED THIS STUPID GAME AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!

* at least u have Neale. I dont have him or Macrae

But I would like to second ur sentiment anyway and when read it, it sounded like this

p2Yxt59MAj4GPYUxt5SieAKwcuOCOlsjJHVUw1Tlj5PNvaUEt_rliFkr8SssDpbqwIzYhxz99_B9owUsvtd65BF9bpBumA2qZAdsKM9tKBvRzbeQHf0HO21WuNPWzyLyiMISDopqtW6WVAw1kQc_hSdY09g5_hcUpdGJ8QpVEkUlI2X2waxNWw6HXNCLQ15x76HfDKOkDLcYzHpa1pWJF2gGKFdAcpFuwMh3nLgee20vXSeEhQ=w500-h208-nc

**** at least u have Neale. I dont have him or Macrae

But I would like to second ur sentiment anyway and when read it, it sounded like this

p2Yxt59MAj4GPYUxt5SieAKwcuOCOlsjJHVUw1Tlj5PNvaUEt_rliFkr8SssDpbqwIzYhxz99_B9owUsvtd65BF9bpBumA2qZAdsKM9tKBvRzbeQHf0HO21WuNPWzyLyiMISDopqtW6WVAw1kQc_hSdY09g5_hcUpdGJ8QpVEkUlI2X2waxNWw6HXNCLQ15x76HfDKOkDLcYzHpa1pWJF2gGKFdAcpFuwMh3nLgee20vXSeEhQ=w500-h208-nc

Neale is the little rainbow shining above the puddle of s**t masquerading as my Supercoach team.

I don't know what feels worse. That I could have easily and very conceivably owned Whitfield and Telly, whose top-6 talent was recognizable from space, but are still only a useless sideways trade away. Or that Maceae and Lloyd are so unstoppable that not locking them away immediately will keep them out of reach until I can triple trade for them during the byes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale is the little rainbow shining above the puddle of s**t masquerading as my Supercoach team.

I don't know what feels worse. That I could have easily and very conceivably owned Whitfield and Telly, whose top-6 talent was recognizable from space, but are still only a useless sideways trade away. Or that Maceae and Lloyd are so unstoppable that not locking them away immediately will keep them out of reach until I can triple trade for them during the byes.

Its looking like Neale and The Real Macrae and going to be 1 and 2 scorers for the year as such Im doing everything in my power to bring them in for the next 2 weeks, that leaves Lloyd as the only must have i will need to get after.

Where do I start...

Starting Crisp over Whitfield
Starting Heeney and then trading him for Worpel before this weeks 140
Not starting Worpel... was in my team all preseason, now have wasted a trade to get him in
Starting Jack Darling over Boak or Kelly (Either were in my team most preseason)
Had Macrae and Lloyd all pre season.. thought na they'll definitely drop in price... not looking overly likely at this point.

I think this will be my worst overall ranking season ever at this point, didn't trust my gut and its hurt me

After 3 rounds:
- Not starting with a premo defender despite having Whitfield in my team for 99% of preseason
- Not starting with a midfield mid-pricer (M Crouch M6)
- Starting with 4x 600k mids and none of them is Lachie ******* Neale
- "Upgrading" Tim Kelly to Dunkley post-JLT
- Trading Heeney instead of Dunkley last week

If I'd started Brodie and Libba over Williams and Brad, I'd be 10 points better off, and also $193k richer. I'd be able to upgrade Walsh into Rocky this week, for example, and still be able to sideways out a Heeney/Dunkley/Billings to a T-Kelly or Worpel.

After 3:
Williams, B.Crouch, Walsh = 850 points

Brodie, Libba, Rocky =889 points, 1 trade, trade dilemma for this week

Think it worked out well in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back