VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 win and % off the 8. We're on here everyone
At this stage looks like we have Werribee at home next week so we should be a chance to get another win

Feel like we are still lacking a tall at either end
jacob Edwards could fill the forward spot but another decent key defender would be handy

and 1 good mid like Tyson so we don’t have to play Watkins in the middle Who lacks size to compete

TBH between my feed and my eyes I found it hard to follow the mids - was his play as good as his stats

He usually influenced when the contest was in his area.

In all honesty, I though Will & Atu were our two most composed performers today (from the AFL boys)

You can see that Pat Walker will only get better in better sides also. He's tailor made for Docklands.

Kyron is still rusty.

Tommy Campbell is a workhorse, but his lack of polish holds him back.

Yep, very good.

probably had 5 clangers in total, which isn’t like him.

I reckon a couple of those handballs were in to space for blokes to run on to and burst away, not just look at going over their heads.

Will needs to adjust slightly for the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get this guy up and running and we will be a better team next year, even without any major trades IMO

Without a doubt.

It gets Jy & LDU to 2nd touch positions at the clearances (much like Tarryn & Powell now), which makes them a hell of a lot more damaging.

The trench pigs (like Cunners & Jed) are the ones that make it happen. Will is going to join them soon enough.

Didn’t mind Pat Walkers game. Especially in the last, he kept working himself into space and hitting most of his kicks. First time I’ve noticed him standing out, bit to work with.

Reckon Phil is in next week, was very good. Continue to like what I see with Ed Ford too.
First time I have thought that P Walker could be a legit afl hb/winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back