VFL vfl rd 13 vs sandy PRO saturday 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Bradtkie i said at the start that if the swans ignored him then its not a good sign.
Buller.Meh.If we're relying on a tall at a MSD draft then your right we are fooked.
While I agree we are unlikely to find a star key forward in the mid season draft I would be happy to just find someone who can compete and have a presence. Bulla, Martin and One from Westcoast have all shown this ability

Diversity targets more important than integrity with the AFL.
s**t comment, all the boundary umpires have struggled with the weather today.

More good work by Bradtke in the contest results in the sealing goal. Banks has been superb today and surely can't do much more to get a call up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banks and Brown BOG and look to have what it takes, let’s just see if they can do it consistently. Game all but over

While I agree we are unlikely to find a star key forward in the mid season draft I would be happy to just find someone who can compete and have a presence. Bulla, Martin and One from Westcoast have all shown this ability
really?

What have bulla Martin and maric ,done that Bradtke hasn't??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back