Analysis Vicky Park's Player Hairdo Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Langdon and Sinclair need to get a Haircut

170228_photo600.jpg

170228_photo600g.jpg

Langdon and Sinclair need to get a Haircut

170228_photo600.jpg

170228_photo600g.jpg

I can't believe I'm seeing this. In what universe do these two think those hair dos - and those poses - are acceptable for Collingwood players? I'm very very disappointed. Having a major melt. Tommy was formerly a favourite of mine. Never again. Tommy who?

I can't believe I'm seeing this. In what universe do these two think those hair dos - and those poses - are acceptable for Collingwood players? I'm very very disappointed. Having a major melt. Tommy was formerly a favourite of mine. Never again. Tommy who?
I came here looking for your thoughts Vicky and you didn't disappoint. Couldn't agree more, someone needs to give these two the chop.

I came here looking for your thoughts Vicky and you didn't disappoint. Couldn't agree more, someone needs to give these two the chop.

Des Tuddenham would turn in his grave if he saw this (which of course he cant do, because he isnt dead, which is a good thing). What would Rowdy Brown think? The tough men of old Collingwood? Are those hair dos meant to strike fear into the opposition? A major fail of the club. Please do something - Edie? Pert? Maybe Maxy could come back and save us from this rubbish?

Des Tuddenham would turn in his grave if he saw this (which of course he cant do, because he isnt dead, which is a good thing). What would Rowdy Brown think? The tough men of old Collingwood? Are those hair dos meant to strike fear into the opposition? A major fail of the club. Please do something - Edie? Pert? Maybe Maxy could come back and save us from this rubbish?
Even Timmy has gotten in on the act...
489821.jpg

170228_photo600.jpg

Langdon could pass for a chick with a leaner figure and that hairdo

“Look at them sideburns! He looks like a girl. Now, Ben Crocker, there’s a haircut you could set your watch to.”

170228_photo600h.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're wrong about Ben Sinclair VP.
There's a man who's comfortable with his long golden locks.
It's only when he puts it in that ridiculous knot on his head while playing that has me worried.
He's a bit of an Adonis really.

Whereas Langdon doesn't know who he is or what world he belongs in:rolleyes:

I think you're wrong about Ben Sinclair VP.
There's a man who's comfortable with his long golden locks.
It's only when he puts it in that ridiculous knot on his head while playing that has me worried.
He's a bit of an Adonis really.

Whereas Langdon doesn't know who he is or what world he belongs in:rolleyes:

Langdon's confusion does not bode well.

The coach needs to stop inserting himself into the photo shoot. Its unseemly. And so is his do. Seriously, it's into its second decade. Just do something Bucks. Please.

489950.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back