Autopsy vs Richmond - Rd 7, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Id love to say I’m that old, but I’m not,
Almost losing the club was worse than this, this will be a blip in a few years
Haha. I’m not actually that old either but I’m old enough to say that I did enjoy the 90s era immensely!

I hope you’re right though. I’d hate for our club to be under threat again. (Unfortunately though it seems to be the norm discussing North’s viability whenever we’re going through a rough patch).

Shaw delusional and stuck looking at numbers.

I'd be staggered if he really believes that. These pressers are just fodder for the machine. He'd be seething, the worst part is putting so much effort in only to hand the ball back. There are players busting a nut and their teammates (and themselves) just torching the ball. Poor choices, sloppy hands, slow players and gutless decisions do not make for inspiring football.

I hope you’re right though. I’d hate for our club to be under threat again. (Unfortunately though it seems to be the norm discussing North’s viability whenever we’re going through a rough patch).

Least of our problems IMO. It's about time our club stopped worrying about what others think and making tough decisions for itself.

Haha. I’m not actually that old either but I’m old enough to say that I did enjoy the 90s era immensely!

Sigh, was it really that long ago?
When I was a young, handsome, optimistic teen?
When we had forwards that marked and players who could kick?
Sun rises, sun sets, Caro & Damo bag us, people write us off
We always continue

Yes I get so angry at this team
And players can’t enjoy getting smashed and running around for 15 km for that result.
But now I’ve calmed down and thought... f it
If we want to play with speed and flair I.e Gold Coast. Then We have to take it like this. It’s the only way we can inject speed and skill into this mob is through the draft. We are too slow for the modern game across all lines.
we can only judge Rhys on Mahoney , comben and Perez as far as I’m concerned.
hate seeing the poor performance but if melb and us keep this up , it’s a nice covid cherry at the end of the year.
And selectors have been watching these kids for 5 years. They know who is good.

My autopsy and the club in general right now:

We have picked the WORST DRAFT IN HISTORY to bottom out and spend a truckload of points that we saved.

We may possibly RUIN the club for the next decade if we don't this years draft right, and there is LITTLE CHANCE pick 1 will be a sure thing better than anyone else in the first round.

We've ****ed it up boys.

So we had:

Walker forward.
Pittard forward.
Bonar at half back.
McKay at full back.
Higgins at half back.
Brown kept at full forward until last 3 minutes when he got a run in the ruck.
Simpkin off with an ankle for a quarter.
Ziebell off after 5 minutes.
Hayden ko’d.

This is the sort of experimentation and luck that gets you a priority pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We dont have crippling debt.

We MUST also improve tenfold in respect to our coaching appointments. I was so underwhelmed by all our coaching appointments during the off season. I was not filled with any confidence or excitement with any of the appointments. Absolutely none!

Im happy to back Shaw in but my goodness he needs an all star assistant coach. I feel for him. This will no doubt make him stronger (so cliched I know!).

Post game shots of Simpkin absolutely shattered in the rooms. Meanwhile had blokes out there from the leadership group laughing with the opposition after the siren. Will be a tremendous leader of this footy club young Jy.
Where’d ya see the shots if Jy trooroo4life ? On the tv coverage? i only saw groggy giggling which I hated.

My autopsy and the club in general right now:

We have picked the WORST DRAFT IN HISTORY to bottom out and spend a truckload of points that we saved.

We may possibly RUIN the club for the next decade if we don't this years draft right, and there is LITTLE CHANCE pick 1 will be a sure thing better than anyone else in the first round.

We've f’ed it up boys.

We can use picks for "Moore" than just drafting kids. Hint hint

Remove this Banner Ad

Back