We are targeting Mckinley

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to add to that

He isn't a huge kid but would be a good foil for Fev. He has shown he can kick goals and would be a walk up start into our 22. If we got him it would probably be bye bye Jake Edwards. We should definately not trade our first rd pick. Maybe a 2nd round pick and a fringe player. We should keep our first pick for HURLEY!

Just to add to that

He isn't a huge kid but would be a good foil for Fev. He has shown he can kick goals and would be a walk up start into our 22. If we got him it would probably be bye bye Jake Edwards. We should definately not trade our first rd pick. Maybe a 2nd round pick and a fringe player. We should keep our first pick for HURLEY!

For me, he'd be an ideal target inside 50, and would certainly take the heat off Fev, in terms of looking for another target.

As I have said previously, with Swann and Icke at the club, I have every confidence that they will do their best to get this deal, and any deal done.

or a CHB, thus allowing Waite to build on his potential as an elite CHF
I think its about time people stopped using Waite and 'potential' in the same sentence. He is 25 FFS!! That's his peak, not much potential left.

I know it seems like he can explode but I don't think its going to happen now at this stage of his career, I think we'll have to accept him as a hot and cold player who promised a lot for the rest of his AFL career. Sadly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fisher does the exact same job as Mckinley but better. Need a propper CHF. ____ i wish we still had JK.

Not at all. We need targets and goal kickers no matter what the size. Fisher is more a half forward leading up the ground while McKinley is more a FP or undersized FF. He is a guy who will kick you potentially 60+ in a year, Fisher is not.

I would give up our 2nd rounder for him in a heartbeat though I get the feeling WC would want more.

Fisher does the exact same job as Mckinley but better. Need a propper CHF. ____ i wish we still had JK.

not this year he aint. Until the CHF we get develops i'd take mckinley and fish leading up. Jk....still not brilliant yet, we will see

Kennedy out inj but they have still dropped McKinley and Armstrong this week

They obviously don't want him showing off his skills to the rest of the competition while his contract expires at the end of the year and his management still don't want to commence contract negotiations with them...

Wasnt Hurley available in the draft last year, alot of people where saying we should take him with our last pick

Not at all. We need targets and goal kickers no matter what the size. Fisher is more a half forward leading up the ground while McKinley is more a FP or undersized FF. He is a guy who will kick you potentially 60+ in a year, Fisher is not.

I would give up our 2nd rounder for him in a heartbeat though I get the feeling WC would want more.

They'd definitely want more - if he was in our camp we'd want a first round pick.

Wasnt Hurley available in the draft last year, alot of people where saying we should take him with our last pick

Nope JHurley wasn't available last year. McKinley is definitely suited more to playing inside and around 50. Would be good to get but the Eagles will probably demand more than we should offer i.e. 1st rd pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back