Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio Hartung

Debutant
Apr 4, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes I know we have had a bad start and played some good opponents in our first 3 games but with such large changes in the offseason who didn't think there would be a teething period teaching players our way as well dropping off losing Sam and Jordan.

The sky is not falling, we are 3 games in or just over 10% through our season and we have some easier matches coming up after the Geelong game (which I expect us to lift for).

It always looks the darkest before the new dawn, Fremantle were written off last week and now are 1:2. A loot can change in a week of footy now let's regroup and smash those handbaggers next week!

• Banned
At the risk of being accused of protesting too much, it's a sad state of affairs when fans that want to remain optimistic are accused of being trolls.

I like your style. But no I don't see it happening this year, it'd take a coaching miracle to fix these structures in time. Maybe less time at Harvard next year Clarko, love ya but we've never come into a season so unprepared.

All we really need is to drop Vickery. Look at Richmond, absolutely flying. Vickery is a curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back