We have Voss, now we have the Assistants...

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard Hamill interviewed on the radio a few weeks back...he's a far more impressive bloke than I gave him credit for. Spoke very well without the usual platitudes you hear from so many in the coaching ranks.
he's no goose..........

Aaron Hamill, Judas returns, gutted. Hopefully they keep him behind the scenes so that i can just pretend he is at another club.

this-hope-williams-this.gif

Aaron Hamill, Judas returns, gutted. Hopefully they keep him behind the scenes so that i can just pretend he is at another club.
appreciate you staying behind the scenes............

I thought there were quite a few reservations to the idea of bringing him in. Anyway, ball is rolling. We'll see how it pans out. Shame that Essendon got shooting star Rance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought there were quite a few reservations to the idea of bringing him in. Anyway, ball is rolling. We'll see how it pans out. Shame that Essendon got shooting star Rance.
I thought the last thing they need is another Cult.:devil:

I thought there were quite a few reservations to the idea of bringing him in. Anyway, ball is rolling. We'll see how it pans out. Shame that Essendon got diving star Rance.

Why did he even leave back then? I was too young to remember. I heard because he only had like a handball in the 99 grand final, elliot yelled at him saying he would never play a game for carlton again, any truth to this?

Anyways, too young to remember him but its great to see a past player return to the club, hopefully he does well in his new role.

Saints have been a bit of one-way team in recent times, as is the Ratten way. Considering that and the personnel at his disposal, I'm willing to call him a better coach than the numbers suggest.

Certainly knew how to manipulate contested situations and read the incoming ball as a player.

Saints have been a bit of one-way team in recent times, as is the Ratten way. Considering that and the personnel at his disposal, I'm willing to call him a better coach than the numbers suggest.

Certainly knew how to manipulate contested situations and read the incoming ball as a player.
I certainly admired Hamill as a player. Tough as and I remember him as a tackling machine. Hope what I remember of that hard at it approach is what he brings. But also want to know about his tactical ability. Would love someone to give me some insights...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back