List Mgmt. Welcome Clay Hall (Pick 38, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Clay

Happy with this pick. Have wanted him since the champs. Had to cough up a f3 to get him tho.

Good inside/outside player. Not totally reliant on winning the ball on the inside.
Might be a bit blue collar workhorse but you need some of those. He will work hard, set standards and give it his all.
Can see him and Ginbey pushing each other.

Welcome Clay

Happy with this pick. Have wanted him since the champs. Had to cough up a f3 to get him tho.

Good inside/outside player. Not totally reliant on winning the ball on the inside.
Might be a bit blue collar workhorse but you need some of those. He will work hard, set standards and give it his all.
Can see him and Ginbey pushing each other.
Coughed up a future 3rd? Wild and reckless trading!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little bit of Rory Sloane about him.

Will be nice to have Harley and hall in the midfield clunking a few marks. We’ve missed Yeo in the midfield for a plethora of reasons, and marking power is one of them.

At first I was a little disappointed but now watching his highlight and seeing how he's developed and played at WAFL.

I'm actually a fan, he moves well

19 disposals, 4 tackles and 4.5 goals (1 scoring shot). There great stats for kid in his draft year. Including a best game of 27 disposals, 5 tackles ans 1 goal.
Whats Simpson stats in the VFL?

Excited to see what he can do after a preseason

Last edited:
Don't know how anyone can be disappointed with this pick. :shrug:

I have been impressed with his WAFL form this year and that shows that he can play a grade above his age group.
His Champs form was very good.

Sure he has a few weaknesses and isn't the perfect article........... News Flash none of these kids are.

Shades of Daniel Chick about the hardness and style that he brings.

IMO he compliments the new midfield group that we are putting together.

Embrace the pick peeps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back