Welcome Welcome Luke Jackson!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Even after finishing far lower than we would have hoped and the Dees getting a higher pick than expected... I am still backing us to have the better side of the deal.

Yes, I think Jackson is going to be that good for another decade at least. AA season coming for Dogga.

Recognition he is a top ten player in the league a lock.
Trade ended up being Jackson, Knobel and Wagner to Freo for Jefferson (2022 P13), Windsor (2023 P7) and about a quarter of Thulstrop (2023 P13, Melbourne traded up from their Pick 18 using our F2).

I’d still do that trade.

Watching the intra-club training sesh. The players calling "DOGGA!" sounds almost derogatory, like he got the nickname in some seedy after-hours car park. So I'm wondering, how did this nickname come about? Not so sure I'm the biggest fan tbh.
Cause he’s like a big puppy dog. Happy, running around with his tongue lolling out.

Watching the intra-club training sesh. The players calling "DOGGA!" sounds almost derogatory, like he got the nickname in some seedy after-hours car park. So I'm wondering, how did this nickname come about? Not so sure I'm the biggest fan tbh.

See my avatar.

Definitely a little labradoodle in there. 😝

Trade ended up being Jackson, Knobel and Wagner to Freo for Jefferson (2022 P13), Windsor (2023 P7) and about a quarter of Thulstrop (2023 P13, Melbourne traded up from their Pick 18 using our F2).

I’d still do that trade.
Agree, but Windsor looks a player. Speed and kicking skills are his best attributes exactly what we are missing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson was impressive to say the least.
I think that he will be, with Amiss and Treacey, a very potent combination.
I thought several times during the game, the latter two set the aisle for Jacksoon to lead to and blocked for him to mark.
Our forward line should be more than competitive this season.

Jackson was impressive to say the least.
I think that he will be, with Amiss and Treacey, a very potent combination.
I thought several times during the game, the latter two set the aisle for Jacksoon to lead to and blocked for him to mark.
Our forward line should be more than competitive this season.
episode 7 GIF by South Park

On the radio they were saying Dean Cox. I was too young to appreciate Cox back than so would that be a good comparison?
Different players IMO, Cox an upgrade on English because he could actually ruck but much more similar, Jackson more contested / unicorny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back