Welcome to the Adelaide Crows, Cathal McShane (narrator: he didn't come)

Remove this Banner Ad

Im actually keen to see him there. Correct me if I'm wrong but as a rookie his salary does not come under the cap and we can pay him anything we like. I think the pies paid Mason Cox overs to keep him on the rookie list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that's just not correct is it?

Cat B rookies can be added at any time and can be elevated to senior list if there is a spare spot.

He'd be correct if we had a full roster but we don't. Currently 37 + 6 rookies.

Yeah that's factually incorrect. Category B rookies can be added at any time, and regardless, as we have one free rookie spot we could also list him under the SPP rules

Im actually keen to see him there. Correct me if I'm wrong but as a rookie his salary does not come under the cap and we can pay him anything we like. I think the pies paid Mason Cox overs to keep him on the rookie list.
And you can just play them whenever too...maybe we should've put Keath back onto the rookie list

I'm fairly sure you can only keep someone on a rookie list for a maximum of three years.

I'd forgotten Keath had been traded :( I'm gonna miss that guy.
Maybe this year, but wait until we pick up a star with their 2020/2 :)

Assuming he would be pretty close to training?
I think I heard someone from the club saying he was 7-10d before he landed in Adelaide. This was just after the announcement, so I'll head down to the airport and give everyone an update

Remove this Banner Ad

Back