Welcome Welcome to tigerland - Seth Campbell Rookie pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll prob be Tasmanias Butters in 2 years time :straining:
Nah Seth is the one player you've got a good chance of retaining. From the NW coast so Hobart is more of a hike than flying from Melbourne, complicated personal life. Him and his partner might be very happy to remain in Melbourne. Up to Richmond to build that life for him.

Small sample size but he’s having a very similar start to the year to a very highly rated medium forward who cost plenty of draft capital at the Pies.

Man we can pluck em from the rookie draft.

This guy, bolton and balta are giving me the most enjoyment as a spectator at the moment. I'm so curious to see if he keeps improving. There's something about him.
Agreed, those 3 , are very watchable.
I’m trying to keep the excitement levels down just a little bit for Seth. But he’s making it difficult, loving the inside /outside balance of his game.

Nah Seth is the one player you've got a good chance of retaining. From the NW coast so Hobart is more of a hike than flying from Melbourne, complicated personal life. Him and his partner might be very happy to remain in Melbourne. Up to Richmond to build that life for him.
I highly doubt he’ll have any intention of moving back to Tasmania.

I highly doubt he’ll have any intention of moving back to Tasmania.
Great for us but can’t help but feel for the kid as well
Reading between the lines it seems he’s had a rough go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet on the Matty Clarke thread he has ruined the list
No question we've done our best work late in the draft and rookie. Can't say the same with our "high" draft picks since Matty took the reigns. We desperately need to nab our next elite tier players. We're a sea of b-graders atm.

No question we've done our best work late in the draft and rookie. Can't say the same with our "high" draft picks since Matty took the reigns. We desperately need to nab our next elite tier players. We're a sea of b-graders atm.
100% agree and its gotta be this year or many more years of s**t IMO.

Really surprised he’s not getting more backslaps on here. For a guy that missed all of last year, he’s looked at AFL level, straight up. Was class today
I hate th Bumbers but this guy reminds me of a young Mark Mecuri, glides across the turf, one touch, great foot skills. Definitely has the potential to play multiple roles imo.
yess said the same thing today, reminds me of some bombers player for some reason

was brilliant, we've found one!

Campbell's statistical output is very consistent so far. Just the outcomes from his ball use is fluctuating. 9 shots on goal, 3 goals, 3 behinds, 3 total misses. 2 games in the 60%'s for efficiency, 2 games in the 40%'s. Winning 5 or 6 contested possessions each game, this is really decent for his role.

The better decisions and execution with the ball in hand should come to him, and he will get that tackle count up slightly higher than his current 2 per game. Pressure acts at 17.5 is very good.

Good signs, if he can stay fit, he should be a very nice player in 2-3 years time. His balance when running at high speed catches the eye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back