Welcome Welcome to tigerland - Seth Campbell Rookie pick 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Play him for the next 6 weeks regardless of dips in form. Hoping we've unearthed another gem from Tassie. Since 1966 we've had Royce Hart, Disco Roach, Benny, Richo and Riewoldt as Tassie Goal scoring Machines. Here's praying he's not a false prophet like Justin Plapp 🤣🤣.

Could be the next player to wear the sacred number 12 guernsey 🤔🤔🤔

Love the Seth

Whilst it seems all doom and gloom after yesterdays game a loss was expected and the biggest disappointment was the 1st half due to our mids getting torn a new one.

We do have some very nice players coming through in Campbell , Clark , Coulthard , Sonsie , Banks , Gibcus , Brown etc
Yesterday was day 1 of a new coach , new game plan and a rebuild the team

Seth had a great start to his career and didnt look out of place at all and with 50 games under his belt he will be a lot more dangerous
We have a player and i love the #44 on him

He’s a gun… glides over the grass, sexy as * that running technique

Good spot this, even off the 5 day break-heat-interstate travel, where I was very concerned about how he would see tonight's game out, his ability to hold his form while covering ground really stood out in the second half tonight. Really nice prospect this kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13 touches, a goal, ran out the game and is mostly a clean, smooth moving type. A lot to like and looks to have a high ceiling.

I think the most impressive part to me is, he missed so much development last year, yet has come in and is playing a difficult role and finding a decent amount of the ball at the same time.

I dont have great expectations from Richmond in 2024 , We are not winning the flag and our pockets are full with 3 premierships

Coulthard , Clarke , Campbell , Sonsie , Mcauliffe , Green , Smith are our small runners that will make up the future success.

Happy to watch a development year/2

I love the Seth

great pick up. Talented and seems to have developed to be a genuine AFL player very quickly. Play him and go with the issues that come with youth and being a small forward.

Reminds me of the type of player that the Sydney Swans seem to stockpile - running, mid-sized midfielders with skills and the ability to play a bit inside and outside. Very promising and a definite need. We need to draft about 5 more of this type over the next couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back