Wellcome to WCE Brant Colledge. Adam Carter & Mark Hutchings

Remove this Banner Ad

The WA teammates of 2009 in Cripps, Hutchings, Sheppard and Wilson are re-united.

Nearly got the 2007 team back together too. ;)

dockers-afl-draft-picks-5765002.jpg

Just jokes.

I like Hutchings. Will spend a lot of time in the WAFL but handy back up as more of an inside midfielder

Carter's an interesting one. I guess we dont actually have a 180cm defender in the squad. Butler, Smith and co player smaller than they are

Colledge looks like turning into more of a taller midfielder / lead up half forward. Not a bustling forward. Looking at his stats with Perth colts this year he strikes me as a player who gets a high possession and mark tally

Was watching the live draft online and was getting a bit anxious at our picks because i really wanted to snap up Rodda and thought if we dont get him another club will be bound to take him. Fingers crossed we pick him in the rookie draft. Are we involved in the pre-season draft at all?

Nearly got the 2007 team back together too. ;)

dockers-afl-draft-picks-5765002.jpg

Just jokes.
Man Rhys and Cale are not the most attractive blokes going around. No wonder Chris tries so hard to be different

It's why all my mates are ugly. Makes me look like Brad Pitt in comparison.
I've wondered about this actually...does being with attractive people make you look more attractive by association, or is it best to surround yourself with mingers, so you stand out?

Such. A. Conundrum.

You surround yourself with attractive people and people think you must be attractive or why else would they hang out with you? Sure I read about a study that suggested this. Off to Cracked!

Football. Also hope Carter turns out to be a gun small defender because I'm sick of small forwards cutting us up.

You surround yourself with attractive people and people think you must be attractive or why else would they hang out with you? Sure I read about a study that suggested this. Off to Cracked!

Football. Also hope Carter turns out to be a gun small defender because I'm sick of small forwards cutting us up.
Me too sooty.:thumbsu:

Hutchings will double Swifts output, simply a better footballer. He is going to surprise many of you, he regularly wipes the floor with AFL listed players in the WAFL, some are on our list or were.
At 21 he is still young but is a man that is ready.
Watched quite a bit of him in 2012 and I have secretly been hoping we would grab him.
I seriously expect him to play little WAFL next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However they may turn out in the future, they're on the list for 2013 and so will be needing nicknames. I suggest 'Rabbit' Hutchings, 'Get' Carter/'Horsen' Carter and some school/university related pun for Colledge.

Hutchings will double Swifts output, simply a better footballer. He is going to surprise many of you, he regularly wipes the floor with AFL listed players in the WAFL, some are on our list or were.
Watched quite a bit of him in 2012 and I have secretly been hoping we would grab him.

He won't double it but I appreciate your enthusiasm. There is no doubting he is a very good WAFL player who is very professional and won a lot of ball despite being tagged. His role at AFL level will be different though because quite frankly we have better players to run through the midfield. Woosha said he will probably start off on a forward flank, so we'll see how it goes. I must admit we have had a fair success rate with West Perth players, Strijk being a rare exception and it wasn't for a lack of ability (yes I realise Hutchings was originally from East Perth).

Woosha says that it will be between McIness and Colledge to grab Lynch's spot in 2103 ,... so Colledge Woosha expects , will get a chance to play AFL this season . I think it depends on form obviously and how bad the injury Brant Colledge had .

Woosha says that it will be between McIness and Colledge to grab Lynch's spot in 2103 ,... so Colledge Woosha expects , will get a chance to play AFL this season . I think it depends on form obviously and how bad the injury Brant Colledge had .

Colledge - plug and play, says Woosha. I must admit that I'm impressed with what I've seen of his video highlights - could be a really good get.

Colledge - plug and play, says Woosha. I must admit that I'm impressed with what I've seen of his video highlights - could be a really good get.

Yeah, looks a really strong bodied strong marking/leading player. Could easily play at FF/CHF/HFF.

Boo-urns!

The most enthusiastic post I've read on bigfooty for some time, and considering we're in the thick of the draft period, that's mighty impressive.

Strange, because your posts are usually pessimistic, or am I mistaking you for the other shark?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back