Werewolf Werewolves of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking back, I think either burningdwarf, Red mist or Hatchy.

All have flown right under the radar and I think the fact that the wolves asked for a specific kill and that was ignored doesn't point to someone being 'smart' as Filthy thought, but someone not paying attention.

I'm going to go with burningdwarf whose internet issues seemed to have cleared up just in time for the business end of the game.

roo2macca
lol wat

I don't hide as evil, you'd surely know that considering we've been evil together before.

I've been at junior footy all day and I think Nakia, BD and Red mist are evil.

Happy to change to Nakia or Red mist if that's the way we want to go.

I've been at junior footy all day and I think Nakia, BD and Red mist are evil.

Happy to change to Nakia or Red mist if that's the way we want to go.
Has Red Mist even posted since Friday?

Maybe things have changed since I last played, but never seen him hide as evil before.

Seems like you're going fairly easy targets.

Has Red Mist even posted since Friday?

Maybe things have changed since I last played, but never seen him hide as evil before.

Seems like you're going fairly easy targets.

Well I know I'm not evil, SM is a flog, croweater 41 is the arsonist - who else is left?

Le Grille, you, Hatchy, Nakia and Red mist. They're all 'easy' targets.

We need to hit evil today if we're any chance.

Well I know I'm not evil, SM is a flog, croweater 41 is the arsonist - who else is left?

Le Grille, you, Hatchy, Nakia and Red mist. They're all 'easy' targets.

We need to hit evil today if we're any chance.
It's interesting that in your first post about inactives you didn't mention Le Grille, to be honest.

I'm changing to Nakia.

He's been fairly vocal all game, he's pushed votes and it was almost like he was bandwagonning this morning with his vote for BD.

This is not a usual Nakia post:
I'm as hungover as **** and have no idea. I'm going with burningdwarf as well roo2macca

roo2macca

It's interesting that in your first post about inactives you didn't mention Le Grille, to be honest.

I had to go to the front page to see who's alive. Forgot he was playing to be fair.

Don't care if he swings either way.

Nakia for me, I do apologise I've been crook for most the weekend and have been trying to sleep it off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there still a mayor around?

Le Grille, Red mist any thoughts on the game?
Gday BD, Thoughts? I've got no idea man. Haven't set foot in here since before going to the footy Friday night.
Being a villager and having a busy weekend I've pretty much checked out of this one.

I had picked Blacky but he came up as a villager

It's not hard to see who is evil with this latest bandwagon.

Le Grille, Hatchy and FR are all evil.

I'm changing to Hatchy ... has offered nothing and only appeared to throw down a bandwagon vote before disappearing again.

roo2macca

It's not hard to see who is evil with this latest bandwagon.

Le Grille, Hatchy and FR are all evil.

I'm changing to Hatchy ... has offered nothing and only appeared to throw down a bandwagon vote before disappearing again.

roo2macca
Thats fine, thats fine. But if you actually want to hit evil, i'd look elsewhere mate.

Thats fine, thats fine. But if you actually want to hit evil, i'd look elsewhere mate.
I reckon I'm on the money with you 3. I reckon FR is the serial killer and yourself and Le Grille are the last 2 wolves.

I reckon I'm on the money with you 3. I reckon FR is the serial killer and yourself and Le Grille are the last 2 wolves.
Just a villager here. Look elsewhere.

Could be right on FR though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back