Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Hawks 10+ to <30

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Hawks 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Margetts and West Coast. Match made in heaven.

Freo and ........... well gee I just can't think of anyone who would be a match for Freo flogs here or in heaven ........ if ever there was a loser club for loser players and loser supporters ....... Freo is the one!!

Agh hah ... wait on ..... there's the match I was looking for .... Freo + loser supporters + loser players + loser coach (oh wait you binned that part).

I have massive respect for West Coast as a club. Professional, ruthless, high standards all round.

Their myopic, idiotic, boo-everything home-crowd fans...not so much.
Lel
Bye bye Hawthorn supporter you will see us again in the finals.On tv

Last edited:
Freo and ........... well gee I just can't think of anyone who would be a match for Freo flogs here or in heaven ........ if ever there was a loser club for loser players and loser supporters ....... Freo is the one!!

Agh hah ... wait on ..... there's the match I was looking for .... Freo + loser supporters + loser players + loser coach (oh wait you binned that part).
Ha. What a hero post.All that, and you're worried about what I said. Great finals atmosphere last night. Choked. Well done.

Ha. What a hero post.All that, and you're worried about what I said. Great finals atmosphere last night. Choked. Well done.

"Great finals atmosphere last night."

What the hell would any Freo supporter know about finals atmosphere - have you been to a final recently?

Seriously, you purple clowns make us all laugh.

The atmosphere was brilliant at the GF last year - what were you doing on that magnificent day - gardening perhaps?

If Dogs win, they'll jump Essendon so West Coast would play Bombers.

Fair enough, I forgot that they would be on same competition points and higher %

It's fitting they will be 7-seed considering they defeated Essendon in their head-to-head match. That's the way a tie-break should be determined.

No they haven't they're building, beware the bomb outs whoever gets them.

Not sure if you're serious or having a go at them. How much could they have built since their two humiliations at home a couple of weeks ago? They match up well against your mob, but thanks to us, they'll not be seeing you in week one of finals. WC or Tigers should comfortably provide their seasonal first week of finals drubbing.

Not sure if you're serious or having a go at them. How much could they have built since their two humiliations at home a couple of weeks ago? They match up well against your mob, but thanks to us, they'll not be seeing you in week one of finals. WC or Tigers should comfortably provide their seasonal first week of finals drubbing.

Their last two weeks form has been better, in fact Friday night was their best pressure effort all season - just as good as their run and carry when they were able. Just turning up won't get the job done against them.

Their last two weeks form has been better, in fact Friday night was their best pressure effort all season - just as good as their run and carry when they were able. Just turning up won't get the job done against them.

They were pretty decent against you guys, but I think that reflects the fact that they match up well against you rather than a big form reversal from their recent thumpings at Marvel. Freo have perhaps the worst injury list in the competition, so beating Freo doesn't say much. I still reckon their up for a thumping now that they can't play you. Will be Tigers at the G or WC in Perth. I don't see anything in their form line for the year that says either of those will be close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were pretty decent against you guys, but I think that reflects the fact that they match up well against you rather than a big form reversal from their recent thumpings at Marvel. Freo have perhaps the worst injury list in the competition, so beating Freo doesn't say much. I still reckon their up for a thumping now that they can't play you. Will be Tigers at the G or WC in Perth. I don't see anything in their form line for the year that says either of those will be close.

Will wait and see, reckon the bomb outs speedy best can trouble most teams. I don't think they'll win but won't be easybeats either.

Will wait and see, reckon the bomb outs speedy best can trouble most teams. I don't think they'll win but won't be easybeats either.
They will get pumped.

Hawks aim for top 4 every year. Not a rebuild. Just a failed year especially when capable of beating premiers so convincingly on their turf! Wasted year!

Too many things went wrong in the end. We probably could have coped with Mitchell being out and still made the 8, but needed Wingard to be fit and firing from round 1 to help out JOM in the midfield. JOM got tired carrying things for the first half of the season. We were much better once Worpel stepped up a bit, and Wingard had built enough match fitness to play a bunch of midfield minutes. Unfortunately by then we'd already lost to 3 of the bottom 5 teams, and couldn't quite win enough to make finals. Worried about us apparently losing Burgoyne to GC who is still a key player, but we'll not lose much else from the best 22 and get Mitchell back, so hopefully a bit more competitive across the entire season next year instead of just a few cameo performances against the better teams amid a bunch of mediocre efforts against teams not making the 8.

Too many things went wrong in the end. We probably could have coped with Mitchell being out and still made the 8, but needed Wingard to be fit and firing from round 1 to help out JOM in the midfield. JOM got tired carrying things for the first half of the season. We were much better once Worpel stepped up a bit, and Wingard had built enough match fitness to play a bunch of midfield minutes. Unfortunately by then we'd already lost to 3 of the bottom 5 teams, and couldn't quite win enough to make finals. Worried about us apparently losing Burgoyne to GC who is still a key player, but we'll not lose much else from the best 22 and get Mitchell back, so hopefully a bit more competitive across the entire season next year instead of just a few cameo performances against the better teams amid a bunch of mediocre efforts against teams not making the 8.
Hawks my most respected club tbh. Just talking s**t.

Without harping on... West Coast kicked about 5 of out of their 9 goals from free kicks in front of goal... some dubious decisions like that Darling free? So really their percentage should be lower, but happy enough with the umpiring tonight to overlook these mishaps.

I agree they got a couple but not 5. Their goal kickers only had 3 frees for in total.

The Eagles need a serious tweak of their list. Got to get a quality mid (Coniglio/Kelly), a young, tall, fast, and aggressive forward, and a decent understudy ruckman.
And oh, Barrass needs an injection of confidence.

Back