West Coast v Western Bulldogs - Elim Final 2016 - Subiaco, Thu @ 6.10pm

Who will win? Eagles or Bulldogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To go to Perth and beat the Eagles at Domain Stadium....really great effort. I reckon the Bulldogs used the game against Freo in Perth as a "Lets have a look" match and to get used to the narrow and long dimensions of Domain Stadium. I reckon the Bulldogs didnt even try against the Dockers, they just wanted to through the match because a win or loss didnt matter....they were going to play the Eagles in Perth in two weeks time. Again good effort Bulldogs and all Bulldogs supporters should be very happy and proud tonight

Bringing 5 quality players in probably had more bearing on the result than last weeks training run.

Pre-game interviews with our boys they mentioned Kennedy has been the target 220 times going inside 50, Darling 130 times.
Bevo clearly did his homework and drilled the guys on how to stop him. Roberts has played mostf ot he year but was dropped with no obvious match up.

This is perhaps the biggest upset win I've seen from our boys, on par with the 2000 game against the undefeated Essendon.

It's hard to tell watching on TV but they just seemed to have extras back, on the ball and loose men forward. Great gamestyle from the coaches. They had run in their legs that WC seemed to lack.

A huge win. I love an outsider but couldn't go anywhere near your boys on form tonight. Well done, great win. .

Nice lie you bottom feeding vermin.

You're not taking the loss too well are you smegma

Never mind mate there's always next year, get a good preseason into Sharod, Masten, some goal kicking practice for Darling and Yeo and you're back in the mix.

On a positive note I thought Sheed worked hard for his 9 touches

Just out of interest, who would Dogs fans rather play next week? Geelong look to be in better form, but Hawthorn have the runs on the board in terms of finals experience. Both fairly reliant on their top end and Dogs' bottom 6-7 is quite solid.

You're not taking the loss too well are you smegma

Never mind mate there's always next year, get a good preseason into Sharod, Masten, some goal kicking practice for Darling and Yeo and you're back in the mix.

On a positive note I thought Sheed worked hard for his 9 touches
Just because we were massively outplayed, doesn't mean Im not going to call people out on s**t like that.

Just out of interest, who would Dogs fans rather play next week? Geelong look to be in better form, but Hawthorn have the runs on the board in terms of finals experience. Both fairly reliant on their top end and Dogs' bottom 6-7 is quite solid.

Hawthorn by a long way. Look at how the Dees beat them a few weeks ago and how the Pies ran them close . We can match their midfield.

Geelong have beaten us twice this year and have the tools to get away from us. If it's the Hawks it should stay close to the bitter end.

It's six-to-one/half-a-dozen-the-other for me, both are strong teams that are gettable on their day. It'll probably be played at the MCG so I guess I'd rather get Geelong there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the Hawks. We don't match up well with Geelong at all. They are probably the team I'd least want to run into.

Why have people stopped saying #brave?
Are you worried about what the dogs might do to your team in the coming weeks?

Because Darcy has moved on to "courageous"

Have always thought he would have got more mid time early with the crows and would suit them to a tea. Shame for the crows fans they didnt pick him.
McGovern has shown a lot of promise and if he can be anything like his brother in the future he will be a very good player.

Im glad you agreed with me. Did any other Dogs supporters think the same? Or were most of you disappointed with the loss to the Dockers, i mean afterall the Dogs had bigger fish to fry (West Coast).

It shows that the Dogs have more respect for Pav, they obviously detest the Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back