Preview West Coast vs Port Adelaide (Round 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide FC
Grand Finals History

(SANFL/AFL/CoA)​

Minor Premiers
Minor Premierships:
47 [including SANFL – 2014]
Grand Finals: 38 [including CoA – 1890, 1913, 1914]
Record: 26-12 (68.42%)
Missed GF: 15 (28.30%) [including CoA - 1907, 1909, 1911; AFL - 2002, 2003, 2020]

---

Not Minor Premiers
Grand Finals:
31 [including CoA – 1910; SANFL – 2017, 2019]
Record: 12-19 (38.71%)

---

Overall
Grand Finals:
Record: 38-31 (55.07%)

---

Minor Premiers v. Not Minor Premiers
Grand Finals:
38-31
Grand-Final Wins: 26-12
Grand-Final Losses: 12-19

---

Note: For the Championship of Australia (CoA), it was considered the SANFL Minor Round ladder for Minor Premiership purposes.

Ford Fairlane
Enviable Tradition
RussellEbertHandball
Does 69 GFs come from 63 SANFL GFs + 2 AFL GFs + 4 COAs?

I'm just happy we don't have Aidyn Johnson to tag McGovern

I am really excited about this game!! I love watching our side play and we have incredible talent on every line so I’m just lapping it up before we inevitably get pillaged XD

West Coast have a very potent forward line, and its still really hard to tell where our midfield is at since they really haven’t been challenged so it could be a difficult game for us and it certainly shapes to be a very important one.

(also I found out I can have purple text so that’s never changing) :3

Incredibly nervous yet excited about this game.the last two didn't prove anything in my eyes. These are the ones we need to win to actually prove ourselves. Not celler dweller belongs.

It doesn’t matter. Playing at the MCG should be our goal. We must believe we can win; otherwise, we would have lost the game before it started.

Los de afuera son de palo” (those outside are made of wood), famously said the Uruguayan captain before the 1950 World Cup final. They won it, after conceding the first goal, when Brazil played for a tie.

That’s the spirit!

I think the post isn’t about playing at the G but the system is bent to Bic sides after their 2006 review

I think your lot break down the Eagles system better than any side in the comp, although Richmond seem to defuse us in a similar vein.

I have recurring nightmares about the ball being locked in your front half and repeat entry after repeat entry until our defenders are out on their feet.

I think you will improve your record again but hopefully it's a cracking match and we stay in the fight for 4 quarters.
You forgot about the Hinkley factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back