What are dead giveaways that you won't like someone

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this have anything to do with that time you met Jeff Giechen at the pub and he told you there wasn't a systematic umpiring conspiracy against St. Kilda?

If I met Jeff Gieschen at a pub he wouldn't have a chance to say hello.

There would be 3 hits, me hitting Gieschen, Gieschen hitting the floor and the amber lamps hitting 100 taking him to the hospital.

#toughcampaigner

Haha the negative tagger tactics. I always find they are the ones who won't drink much (despite apparently being huge drinkers for the other 51 weekends of the year) and start sentences with fluff such as 'well you see Beavis07 your wrong there because' or 'did you ever consider though'. I don't mind when it happens to me as I'm not going to get anywhere with the women anyway but I always intervene if I see someone else dealing with a Ryan Crowley.

Nothing worse than a tagger when you're out on the pull or the reverse wingman as we call it in the business.

Aww I would like to think that im likeable :(.

I studied business/commerce and support St Kilda.

I've got over 20 thousand likes on this forum.

A lot of them are probably ironic likes but they're still likes.

Not a lot but it's happened a bit.

I'm sure everyone knows the types, if you're at a party or a bar and you're being funnier, smarter or more entertaining amongst the ladies and jelly blokes that can't compete with you pull the negative tagger tactics to spoil you,
Comparably, using another bloke as a punchline to impress a bird. I always cringe when I see it happen and usually spoil the mood when someone tries doing it to me. heck that though. They'll always try and be your mate and act like it wasn't anything to note soon after, too. It's a classic high school trick that some deadshits with no humour or ability of engagement never drop. Great call

Comparably, using another bloke as a punchline to impress a bird. I always cringe when I see it happen and usually spoil the mood when someone tries doing it to me. **** that though. They'll always try and be your mate and act like it wasn't anything to note soon after, too. It's a classic high school trick that some deadshits with no humour or ability of engagement never drop. Great call

Absolutely.

They don't realise it doesn't help them in any which way either. You end up looking a bit bad and they end up looking like massive campaigners.

Such a good feeling when you manage to recover and swing it around too.

Blokes at bucks nights/adult nights who take pictures of the ladies then ruin it for everyone else....seriously haven't you heard of the internet morons????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely.

They don't realise it doesn't help them in any which way either. You end up looking a bit bad and they end up looking like massive campaigners.

Such a good feeling when you manage to recover and swing it around too.
Girls are pretty onto it too, they can spot tryhards and s**t blokes pretty easily.

Haha the negative tagger tactics. I always find they are the ones who won't drink much (despite apparently being huge drinkers for the other 51 weekends of the year) and start sentences with fluff such as 'well you see Beavis07 your wrong there because' or 'did you ever consider though'. I don't mind when it happens to me as I'm not going to get anywhere with the women anyway but I always intervene if I see someone else dealing with a Ryan Crowley.
Basically like the campaigners I described before who disagree with everything you say.

Dickheads who on the other hand don't form an opinion on anything also s**t me to no end. They're basically simpletons in my eyes who can't think for themselves. You're fine if you can form an opinion and know when to shut up, and not to constantly disagree with people.

Anyone who starts getting all serious too when people make jokes and get into them about being bigoted, ignorant etc. I hate any kind of discrimination and will always call people out when appropriate but people who want to make everything serious and be the social justice warriors are utter flogs. Yes there's lines and some stuff you cannot say, but these people will genuinely get into someone about jokes to your Lebanese mate like "got your knife on you" are just flogs.*

*Before someone decides to rip into me about that, I don't for a second advocate racist "jokes" that clearly cross a line.

"High half forward", your either at half forward or your not. Dreadful term.
Disagree. I play midfield but last year played HF on the biggest ground but it was more of a 2nd wing to work from half back which tired my less fit opponent out giving us an extra link through the middle and then I could lose him pushing forward to find space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back