List Mgmt. What are they doing now? (ex pies players)

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoke to Anthony Rocca at the gym this morning and he said he was coaching the Northern Knights in the NAB Cup this year.

I was watching a recent edition of the ABC program Art Works. It featured a segment about male artists in Tennant Creek and how art was helping them deal with their personal stories, the history of indigenous people dealing with colonisation and mining and the stereotypes of being a man in that community after the “intervention”.
Rupert Betheras was interviewed as part of the segment. Brought back fond memories of Rupe’s time at the Pies and an insight into where he’s at presently.

What does Dane Swan do these days?

I was watching a recent edition of the ABC program Art Works. It featured a segment about male artists in Tennant Creek and how art was helping them deal with their personal stories, the history of indigenous people dealing with colonisation and mining and the stereotypes of being a man in that community after the “intervention”.
Rupert Betheras was interviewed as part of the segment. Brought back fond memories of Rupe’s time at the Pies and an insight into where he’s at presently.

Rupe and his work in Tennant Creek with local indigenous artists was also referred to in last night’s edition of Back Roads on the ABC, which focused on Tennant Creek.

I guess no one knows what happened to Ben Sinclair? Hopefully his concussion issues are resolved

Trav Cloke is coaching essendon VFLW side, and has a coach development role across the club.

Dasher Young is playing in the VAFA this year, going to say Parkdale....

Fasolo is playing for SKOBs.

Brodie Holland is the Northern Bullants VFL coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former Pie turned Picasso Dayne Beams has signed with Pearcedale in the MPNFL.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back