Review What do you mean we f**king won at Geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to PA... fantastic achievement to defeat the current Premiership favourites at their home ground...which automatically gives them a 4 goal advantage.
Loved how you played in the first half...totally stunned them, and exposed Geelong's vulnerabilities.
Always knew they would come back at GMBHA... but so glad you held on.

I absolutely despise the Cats with every fibre of my being. Possibly more than the Crows given I don’t live in Adelaide. But Ken Hinkley has destroyed my love for this club to the point where I’m disappointed in having beaten said team that I despise. A couple years ago I’d be over the moon at this result, now I’m actively disappointed. * this s**t.
Game goes 4 qtrs., not just the part where Geelong fought right back. Over that 4 qtrs Port just had an outstanding win at a place that is so damn hard to win. Enjoy it immensely.

I speak from experience 24hrs ago where I had multiple heart attacks.....haha.

You take the bad with the good with Rioli. He was amazing tonight, he blows up at times but atleast he doesn't look like a robot like everyone else in our forward 50. Thanks Eagles.

Great win , it's weird how we produce results like that when we look gone , like the Sydney game last year. Hopefully we don't carry that form of the second half into next week and just keep attacking through the corridor.

Bar the Rioli inspired collapse in time on quarter 3, I think the failure of our game is overstated in the second half. Take out those three goals and we win by four goals. Give em one goal and we still win by three. Geelong didn't look themselves and we were one second away from Rioli putting another goal in.

I didn't feel we were seriously threatened.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just give up footy then mate ..

It's gone past you
Last week I finally acknowledged this was happening to me. 21 years of age and the sport has been the central tenet of my identity for as long as I can remember, even went to uni so I could maybe have a career writing about it but I hate watching it now. heck Ken Hinkley and the horse he rode in on.

The old man happy dance

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line
Dancing Ken does it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back