DoubleO7

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2008
Abroad
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal Football Club
I know it may seem like an odd question. For some people, their religious conditioning may have cast a negative light on the significance of what you feel. Have you ever stopped and thought about when it is or what it is that makes you feel good? I’m not really thinking of flesh gratification - like how eating chocolate “feels good.” I mean feeling good deep inside.

Please share openly and freely. Don’t judge your answer that it might not be “spiritual” enough or whatever. There is no right or wrong answer. The only qualification is that the answer be true to who you are and what truly makes you feel good.

Idea obtained from Jim’s Blog

Honestly, working through a complex economic or accounting problem/situation and reaching an answer, or explaining whats happening in the world, economically speaking, to someone who doesn't understand.

Someone once told me:

"There's many satisfying things in this world, but nothing beats a piss".

Amen.

1) Busting a nut and then taking a piss..

2) Having sex without a condom and then getting a girl to polish me off with her mouth..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nothing better than a big satifying s**t!

man it's golden!

:thumbsu: Hell Yeah. Nothing comes close to the satisfaction after unloading a massive bog.

:thumbsu: Hell Yeah. Nothing comes close to the satisfaction after unloading a massive bog.
and the aroma that comes from it, that could peel paint!!

Well now that we've got the pleasantries out of the way:

Eating lots of chocolate
Those first minutes after finishing a daunting presentation
Realising a bet you placed won
Collecting that bet
Friday afternoon 5:01pm
Showing up a FIGJAM at indoor sports
After the siren victory

For mine

Finishing work
Drinking copious amounts of beer and watching footy/playing 360/ posting on BF
As mentioned.. close game of soccer (sport) and having a blinder.
Getting home to an empty house so I can just do NOTHING
Good night out with not too much trouble/drama
Getting my licence back

And sexy stuff.

Driving home from work on a Friday afternoon, becuase at the point its the most amount of time until i have to go back again (on Monday) to work again.

That first sip of an ice-cold brew, sitting on the sun-drenched deck, overlooking the crystal clear water of the bay on a Saturday morning at 11am, knowing that your only plan for the day is to prepare a nice bbq lunch and watch the footy, before having a bottle of wine and a romantic dinner with the love of your life.

Whilst (something between post #5 and #4). :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back