What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too true dergert. But it does show just how little acknowledgement and respect we get.

Remember our odds at the start of the 2016 final series? 67 to 1.

Yes, did not have enough faith to back them at at 67/1 but took the 17/1 after beating the eagles that is when I became a true believer in my username and thought we were a good chance to go all the way. By chance we are 17/1 for 2020 flag now and why can we not do it again.

Who are the favourites? Port or Brisbane? GWS? We can beat them. It's a truly wide open year
Everyone getting ahead of themselves on Brisbane in my opinion. Wait til they have to travel to SA or WA hubs and we'll see if they're still the top side.

People sleeping on the Eagles thanks to their poor start - once they are in the Perth hub, they'll barely lose a game in my opinion.

Season is wide open though. Probably about 12 different teams I'd rate as flag chances

Everyone getting ahead of themselves on Brisbane in my opinion. Wait til they have to travel to SA or WA hubs and we'll see if they're still the top side.

People sleeping on the Eagles thanks to their poor start - once they are in the Perth hub, they'll barely lose a game in my opinion.

Season is wide open though. Probably about 12 different teams I'd rate as flag chances

It’s a season with an * next to it.
So the flag has to be ours!

Brisbane won't be leaving QLD much. I would say they will be back home after the next 2 rounds

They will be a big beneficiary of the circumstances

Clarkson having a go back at us referring to objecting to umpiring in the final in 2016

They were talking about this on SEN and someone mentioned Hawthorn laid 105 tackles that game and only 3 were rewarded. Does anyone know where to find these stats as I would like to know how many of our tackles were rewarded that game?

I think Clarko's problem is his players can't execute a decent tackle.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Was that after Bevo said Clarko is an authoritative figure but not necessarily right?
As usual they make the story about the personalities and a fabricated clash between them.

A shame they aren’t focussing on Bevo’s point that the AFL is ruining the game by “flinching” every time a respected person makes a criticism.

FMD. Everything has to be a feckin soap opera.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that after Bevo said Clarko is an authoritative figure but not necessarily right?
On the 7 news they had a clip of him saying people in the AFL should take a breath before commenting on the rules then the clip of Clarko commenting on the 2016 final

Sounds like AFL are trying to fit 7 games in while players are in hubs. Not ideal given guys like Dunkley and Naughton will Miss even more games. On average 4 1/2 day breaks. Glad we took our full squad, load management will be huge
Clubs like Melbourne will be ****ed. Only took 33 players. Wonder if they can bring in the rest and extras can quarantine separately while still training with rest of the playing list.

They were talking about this on SEN and someone mentioned Hawthorn laid 105 tackles that game and only 3 were rewarded. Does anyone know where to find these stats as I would like to know how many of our tackles were rewarded that game?

I think Clarko's problem is his players can't execute a decent tackle.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
If Clarko looks at the replay instead of the stats he will see that the dogs actually should have been paid more holding the balls than the Hawks in that game. First two minutes Clay Smith should have got a shot at goal for a blatant HTB.

I could go on.

Sounds like AFL are trying to fit 7 games in while players are in hubs. Not ideal given guys like Dunkley and Naughton will Miss even more games. On average 4 1/2 day breaks. Glad we took our full squad, load management will be huge

That's why Gardner has been picked this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back