What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m well and truly Bobbed out. Sick of hearing from the bloke to be honest.

Yeah how much better were the days when we didn’t have any prominent media personalities whatsoever. Hopefully Darcy and Johnno get the sack too and we can go back to being totally invisible in the media, that was awesome.

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 10.47.02 am.png

CompassionateYoungBactrian-small.gif

Cloke on SEN this morning. Had some nice words to say about doggies. Although he doesnt think we'll win tonight he reakons the team is on track building towards another 2016 group.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cloke on SEN this morning. Had some nice words to say about doggies. Although he doesnt think we'll win tonight he reakons the team is on track building towards another 2016 group.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cloke was not with us for long but jeez he has been positive and friendly in any of his comments about us to the media since. I respect that

Cloke was not with us for long but jeez he has been positive and friendly in any of his comments about us to the media since. I respect that
I haven't heard a bad word about him off field, seems like one of the genuinely good guys in football.

This article is from the April 13 issue of The Herald Sun Digital Edition. To subscribe, visit http://www.heraldsun.com.au/.

THE unearthing of the next wave of Western Bulldogs stars has given the club confidence it can go hard in the off-season for a big-name free agent or trade prospect.

The Dogs believed they had secured CHAD WINGARD last year before Hawthorn swooped, so they took hard-running mid BAILEY SMITH with pick No.7 instead.

Contract talks are well advanced on a two-year extension through to 2022 for Smith.

In recent years the Dogs have nailed their early selections, giving them a nucleus that includes AARON NAUGHTON, ED RICHARDS, TIM ENGLISH and RHYLEE WEST — as well as their established stars.

It means the list management group has cap space. Dogs CEO AMEET BAINS confirmed the club was also in a good place in talks with potential free agent TOM LIBERATORE over his future.

Copyright 2019 News Pty Limited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dougie’s on the Front Bar tonight
Yeah I saw that. Very funny show.
Like many of us Dougie was one of my favourite players.
I grew up watching Dougies all class career and I’m so glad that the boys on the Front Bar actually highlighted just how great a footballer he was.
And a top class larrikin bloke too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back