Toast Where are you seated at the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 33 is bang in the middle. You're likely right behind the benches so will have no visibility when the ball is close in that part of the ground.Otherwise is a real good spot
Might have to check the menu map to see how 'restricted' the view is. I used to sit near the benches when I was a member, but in the front row so there wasn't a restriction, but looking behind the bench there were a good 6 rows that would totally obscured from any vision, hope it's not those seats, that would be a terrible experience. I'm bringing along a mate who's never been to a game before.

From what i'm seeing and hearing

Member allocation didn't sell out
General public allocation has
If it's true that we only had an allocation of 14k (still haven't seen anything confirming this) then I'm shocked that we didn't fill our member allocation.

First time I can remember (other than heavily COVID restricted crowds) that SCG members aren't operating on a first in, best dressed policy. I managed to get tickets so am personally happy - I wasn't looking forward to lining up 5 hours before the game to make sure I was one of the lucky ones who crammed into the Members and Ladies stand. But there are plenty of crusty old members who will be furious when they realise they had to be playing Ticketek roulette today at 12 instead of rocking up early on Saturday.

Hope everyone who wanted tickets got them. All those finals played at that Homebush shithole, what a waste. SCG will be electric.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you reckon it’ll be nearly impossible to get a ticket on Thursday 11am or will be hundreds available?

Might be a few but won’t be many.

I was fortunate done this ticket roulette too many times best tip is a number of different devices. Was in and out quickly. Unfortunately Ticketek is shocking they can’t win though only so many available.

If it's true that we only had an allocation of 14k (still haven't seen anything confirming this) then I'm shocked that we didn't fill our member allocation.

Yes, that is the case as below.
I heard on some podcast today that generally the home club gets more tickets allocated as they have earnt that 'advantage' of a larger crowd.
So not sure why this wasn't the case for us. Just the usual AFL love for the Swans I guess. :clapping:

The SCG holds 48,000 fans, so only 28,0000 tickets are available for club members. The 50-50 split means Collingwood members have been allocated 14,000 tickets, but that could increase should Swans members not take up their entire portion.

What's the viewing like?

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I know up high on the other end of the ground is just about the best seat in the house IMO. Not sure about the Bradman stand but probably also great viewing. Nosebleeds ftw, can see everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back