Which Rookie do I start on the field??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not used to using emergency loopholes

Defence: Stewart (Sun) on field, Marchbank (Sat 210) emerg, Hibberd (Sat 730) as the donut loophole based on Marchbank's score (decide Sat 7pm)
Midfield: SPP (Sat 430) on field, ZFisher (Sat 210) emerg, Barratt (Sat 430) as the donut loophole based on ZFisher score (decide Sat 4pm)
Forwards: Houston (Sat 430) on field, Taranto (Fri night) emerg, Eddy (Sat 430) as the donut loophole based on Taranto score. (decide after Fri night game)

#noideaifivedoneitright
Looks good to me. Fisher probably won't be finished but you should see how he's tracking.

I also have the predicament of picking 2 out of Newman, Hampton and Otten. Am thinking of benching otten as a pod, my thinking being that with Jenkins back in the team Ottens scores will drop back off. Not 100% on this yet but its a real possibility, especially after Hamptons score on the weekend.

I can't decide who to bench out of Otten, Marchbank, Newman and Hampton so playing them all. LOL!

Adams goes to M8 via Hibberd.

Steele who was at M8 goes to F5 via Parfitt.

Butler who was at F5 goes to F7 and Houston stays at F6.

Is playing Houston over Butler the go?

If Butler scores-60-70 odd I still think all my rookie defenders will match his score, come close or beat it.

One of: Williamson, Newman, Stewart

E Loophole on Fisher, if he duds it up either go: SPP or Parfitt

Two of: Butler, Simpkin, Hannan, Balic

??????

I need to pick 2 of Marchbank, Otten, Hampton and Newman, all capable of beast scores

I'm thinking Otten and Marchbank
I'm thinking the same
Otten is the form man, so cant bench him, jenkins might or might not affect his score - who knows
Marchbank got a lot of intercept mark to collect. Rowe & a.silvani on buddy & tippett
For me, i've to bench either newman or hampton, so benching hampton at this stage as stewart got d8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butler or Houston?

Thinking Butler won't get as much delivery as usual since they're playing against Adelaide.
Houston playing against Brisbane is tempting.

Thoughts??

I'm big fan of Newman so I'd go with Marchbank and Newman.
I'm doing the exact opposite haha, decided to start both Adelaide boys
Otten, Hampton (Marchbank E)

I think Newman's score will drop this week, as I think some of the big boys at the Swans will pump out big scores in a good win
Newman 50-70 imo

I can't decide who to bench out of Otten, Marchbank, Newman and Hampton so playing them all. LOL!

Adams goes to M8 via Hibberd.

Steele who was at M8 goes to F5 via Parfitt.

Butler who was at F5 goes to F7 and Houston stays at F6.

Is playing Houston over Butler the go?

If Butler scores-60-70 odd I still think all my rookie defenders will match his score, come close or beat it.

Good moves JM. If I could change one thing in my team I would have started at least one decent DPP back. You have a great way of circumventing what will be a selection headache for many teams this week...

In this rare situation when you have great bench rookies I think pick on average... I'm benching Hampton in favour of starting Otten/Marchbank/Newman and ignoring Curtly's tonne from last week.

Last edited:
I'm doing the exact opposite haha, decided to start both Adelaide boys
Otten, Hampton (Marchbank E)

I think Newman's score will drop this week, as I think some of the big boys at the Swans will pump out big scores in a good win
Newman 50-70 imo
Good luck.
How much will Heeney get and if he scores well
Heeney or Hibberd next week?

Good luck.
How much will Heeney get and if he scores well
Heeney or Hibberd next week?
I'm going to pass on Heeney, even if he scores well. There's so many good forwards around

Hibberd on the other hand looks good if he does well again

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 4.14.39 PM.png

As it stands Newman loopholed incase he spuds.
Fisher and SPP loopholed with Barretts help (will need to make a call mid 3rd qtr)

To take it next level... IF Newman spudding it up and Fisher killing it by mid 3rd quarter I can switch Hibberd and Adams and take SPP AND Fisher leave off Newman all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back