FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Babylon Berlin S.4.

Available SBS on demand. Was irritated beyond belief Netflix had it but did not bother to run it. Thank you SBS.

Show maintains same high standards in writing, production, direction and acting.

Shogun hooked me from the jump and is, almost unbelievably, getting better with every passing episode. Masterfully told. Over taken Mr. and Mrs. Smith as my favourite show so of the year so far.

Fair to be a little weary about 3 Body Problem going in, given this is Benioff & Weiss' first adaption since GoT, but that probably does them a disservice given how impressive GoT was for most of its run. Because 3 Body is very good. Opening episodes, particularly the scenes set in the Cultural Revolution were very impressive. Hits a crescendo at the midway point, though the final few episodes dragged for mine. Still, is set up for a multi-season story that is going to be pretty disappointing if Netflix doesn't greenlight it.

Cast Benedict Wong in everything.

Two episodes into Population 11. It has its moments and we'll keep going, but it's a bit formulaic: fish-out-of-water American travels to remote outback town seeking his past. The town is, naturally, populated entirely by quirky oddball characters.
It's inspired by this

There's a two part show on Netflix Last Stop Larrimah and yeah there are like 10 very weird people living there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished Mr & Mrs Smith. Quite enjoyed it, though perhaps not as much as I thought I would. It felt like there were some narrative jumps and character development that wasn't always shown early on. Maybe it would have been better to watch week to week rather than streaming to allow for the feeling of time passing. The back end was quite strong though and the end certainly raised some questions. I hope there'll be a season two.

Finished Constellation. I'm still in the WTF did I just watch basket even with 24 hours to digest it. I think it definitely needs a season 2 to flesh out and really explain what the hell it is about.

5 episodes into the final season of Scorpion and I am having trouble finding the motivation to finish it. I enjoyed it at the start but there is too much rehashing of the same problems just in different situations.

The Witcher: Finished off Season 4. Loved the first 3, 4 seemed to deviate from the original works and really stagnated. Bit sad that HC is leaving as he was born for the role an just cant see Hemsworth pulling it off.

Next up is The Boys, looking forward to it.

Finished Constellation. I'm still in the WTF did I just watch basket even with 24 hours to digest it. I think it definitely needs a season 2 to flesh out and really explain what the hell it is about.

I watched the first two eps. It's good but very slow. It's a worry if you say not much is explained by the end of the first season.

Just started Band of Brothers for the first time on the weekend.

It's in no way David's fault but it was practically impossible for me to view him as anything other than Ross transported back to that time. Could see him being exactly the same in the same situation haha.
Strap yourself in. That's one of the greatest seasons of TV that has ever been made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back