Who are the afl players on brocial network?

Remove this Banner Ad

harmless to who??? have you Got a sister post her pic up without asking then show her after a week or so. Let us know what she says!

You men dont get it do you!!

If you want to know what disrespect to women is this site is a perfect example.

Pretty sure girls in zoo would know their pic was going in not to mention modelling their career.

well it's good my sister doesn't put revealing photos on her public profile then isn't it. they don't promote normal photos, just photos of girls purposely revealing themselves or making out on the beach or in clubs

there are groups run by women that have the same intent, there was even a thread on the vogue forums..why haven't they been closed or on the news?

well it's good my sister doesn't put revealing photos on her public profile then isn't it. they don't promote normal photos, just photos of girls purposely revealing themselves or making out on the beach or in clubs

there are groups run by women that have the same intent, there was even a thread on the vogue forums..why haven't they been closed or on the news?

First if those groups run by women post pics if blokes without their consent well yes same treatment should be given.

Just a question if your sister did have a pic on here profile either public or privacy setting would you add it to the site without her knowledge?

First if those groups run by women post pics if blokes without their consent well yes same treatment should be given.

Just a question if your sister did have a pic on here profile either public or privacy setting would you add it to the site without her knowledge?

No, what I asked is why isn't there uproar over the groups run by women? you said something along the lines of 'you men don't get it'

hmm, no I wouldn't post a picture of my sister..that's just weird. I don't do any posting, I just enjoy the banter and laughing etc. that rarely pops up and I enjoy looking at attractive women.

I think if they don't want their photo posted, they shouldn't upload them to the public in the first place? Surely she would know that kind of photo is going to bring 'unwanted attention' upon her?

Saying don't post the picture in the first place is the biggest copout, we're not talking about photos from photoshoots which are meant to be viewed in the public domain, we're talking about photos friends have taken whilst out together who some may view as particularly attractive.

People might as well say that women shouldn't wear skirts or tight-fitting clothes because it's their fault they might be oggled or who knows, even assaulted. Implying that people can't have their picture taken and share it with their friends at for instance a day down at the beach in bikinis is a gross misunderstnding of the situation to say the least. It'll never just not happen, and blaming people for putting up their own photos of themselves having fun with their friends like this is ignorance at best.

Page, Yes. Group, No.

I was invited to join the Brocial Network (RIP) back when there were only about 2000 members. I had to confirm my invitation to join, but not sure if that is due to my security/privacy settings as I have my profile locked down fairly heavily.

The site was pretty harmless until a bunch of tools came in and starting hassling the girls who had been posted up. Sending them messages, some girls got upwards of 300 friend requests in a day. Bunch of idiots.

There was no nudity, only pictures that people had put online of themselves anyway. Ethically questionable? Definitely, but originally it was harmless fun of blokes showing pictures of hot chicks. Nothing more.

I was invited to join the Brocial Network (RIP) back when there were only about 2000 members. I had to confirm my invitation to join, but not sure if that is due to my security/privacy settings as I have my profile locked down fairly heavily.

The site was pretty harmless until a bunch of tools came in and starting hassling the girls who had been posted up. Sending them messages, some girls got upwards of 300 friend requests in a day. Bunch of idiots.

There was no nudity, only pictures that people had put online of themselves anyway. Ethically questionable? Definitely, but originally it was harmless fun of blokes showing pictures of hot chicks. Nothing more.[/QUOTE

Did you post pics of a girl without her permission to a site designed for perving.

Despite the fact pics online anyway chances of 300 idiots finding them and harrassing far far less if pics only on own facebook page and not on this site.

Just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back