Who are the afl players on brocial network?

Remove this Banner Ad

little hawk gmf

Senior List
Apr 20, 2008
Hawkland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I hate Facebook and don't use it. But like most things things AFL, I am mildly interested to find out who the gooses were who signed up for this, in this super sensitive cyber world we now find ourselves in.

So does anyone know who they are?

You would think pretty much everyone drafted in the last couple of years would have had one, not sure if they would have kept it or not.

I think most of you missed the topic.

In the news now is a mens only group where people post pictures of scantily clad girls from their fb. There is reportedly four melbourne based AFL players in the group.

Rules of the group are that on acceptance you have to post a picture of a chick from your fb within a week.

Im thinking the OP was more about finding out who the players are who are in the group the brocial network, not which players have facebooks accounts

I think most of you missed the topic.

In the news now is a mens only group where people post pictures of scantily clad girls from their fb. There is reportedly four melbourne based AFL players in the group.

Rules of the group are that on acceptance you have to post a picture of a chick from your fb within a week.

This.

And you can be guaranteed it's not Monfries.

This is not about which players have Facebook!

It's about a group called The Brocial Network, where blokes post photos of chicks. 8000 members, 4 AFL players.

Typical media bullshit, making a story about NOTHING!!!!!

Couple missing the point. This group is pretty much a more amateur version of the chive. Also the feeling that these girls don't know people are looking at them seems to get the lads off.

Surely people can get enough pictures/videos on the net without having to ogle over someone who is posting pictures or being tagged unknowingly.

I have heard unconfirmed rumours of Brent Moloney, Gus Monfries and Steele Sidebottom, but its many. I have yet to see an AFL player post a photo of a girl on it. Yet I do know the St Kilda girl has been posted. Generally consensus among the bro's was that she wasn't worthy of the group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know and I'm not telling tra la la. Word is the "AFL players on it" bit is somewhat stretching the truth of the matter.

AFL-listed players, who haven't played yet?

Wouldn't be surprised if some younger draftees were in on it.

The only ones that I can confirm are on there are Robbie Tarrant, Ariel Steinberg and Dustin Martin.

Not sure of any others mentioned in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back