List Mgmt. Who is next to debut?

Who is next to debut?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My poor playing number knowledge of those yet to debut has never been more cruelly exposed. :triumph:
I can never wear my Farris White #43 Dees jumper in public again now knowing there are people out there that think hes #44.

I can never wear my Farris White #43 Dees jumper in public again now knowing there are people out there that think hes #44.
Reminds me of when Rohan Bail changed to #44 after I had invested already in #41. :thumbsdownv1:

Any advice?
1. Hats
2. Fruit
3. What will be Headless’ 50,000th post?
4. What were YOU doing when [insert random Melbourne moment from 2004-2009]
5. [Caleb Winsor] What produce is he most likely to sell

That’s in no particular order but I’m brimming with other ideas as I type

Reminds me of when Rohan Bail changed to #44 after I had invested already in #41. :thumbsdownv1:
I hope you emailed the club ask for a refund or exchange. NFL store have guarantees like this, if a player changes his number in the 3 or 6 months (cant remember which) after you bought his jersey youre entitled to an exchange if you want one.

I hope you emailed the club ask for a refund or exchange. NFL store have guarantees like this, if a player changes his number in the 3 or 6 months (cant remember which) after you bought his jersey youre entitled to an exchange if you want one.
How about 15 years later?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do they have that going for players that piss off (and seek a trade to ANOTHER MELBOURNE CLUB Topkent).

I’ve got a number 38 I wouldn’t mind being compensated for. I guess I could paint stripes on it and raffle it to another horrible club though

Back