Who will you be (secretly) supporting in this years finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Secret freo (finals only) fan.
I hate freo, but I do love the strong WA representation in the final 6. If the eagles can't make it, I'd love to see freo make a grand final.

Also all there players are WAFL hacks.

Secret freo (finals only) fan.
I hate freo, but I do love the strong WA representation in the final 6. If the eagles can't make it, I'd love to see freo make a grand final.

Also all there players are WAFL hacks.
I'd like to see a WCE v Freo GF for the lulz.

I'm hoping either Sydney or Fremantle win it. Don't want West Coast to win it because it will mean that my team will no longer have (equal) most AFL premierships.

Mods can we have a petition to ban K_13's avatar......I fear that it is going to bring on an LSD flashback for one of our dear members.....
alright, looks like I need an attorney ... Everton, I choose you! They're at me again! :p
edit - Unfortunately, I do think a poll on the matter would not favour me ... :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alright, looks like I need an attorney ... Everton, I choose you! They're at me again! :p
edit - Unfortunately, I do think a poll on the matter would not favour me ... :(

"As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours. Blows my weekend."
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours. Blows my weekend."
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Why?
~ Raoul Duke

Jks, never seen it :p thanks google

Because naturally I'm going to have to go with you. And we're going to have to arm ourselves... to the teeth!
Well why not? S*** if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right! This is the American Dream in action. We'd be fools not to ride this strange torpedo all the way to the end!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back