Podcast Whole Lotta Rozee - Monday 9pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Join myself and Portia for the final podcast of 2018 as we review our draft haul. We will be live from 9pm Monday night at https://www.spreaker.com/user/portfanradio

Ask any questions for the final podcast here

Last edited:

Do you guys think port were always going to draft two players later in the draft or was it something whereby those players kind of fell to port and they too good to pass on.

Sorry my fault for the delay. I said to the Alberton Front Bar there was no more shows.

Good news, you now have two shows of Port to listen too yaaaa

thanks for the podcasters contributions throughout the year.

Why did we redraft Hewitt? What are the coaches seeing that we are missing?

Who of our draftees plays next year and in what capacity?

What’s your 22 for 2019?

Which players who missed out would be the best chance of a spot next year/down the track?

Grade for draft and trade period?

And the big one, predictions for 2019? Do we book our Melbourne stay for September now..?

Which of Portia’s teas best compliments Macca’s fish and chips?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, listen in, I have one enquiry so far, 11 more to go, if I get 12 homeloans of $400,000 more, Those 12 will get access to 3 games, plus I'll buy a BF one year subscription. Perhaps I'll invite some more BF people also.

Sorry my fault for the delay. I said to the Alberton Front Bar there was no more shows.

Good news, you now have two shows of Port to listen too yaaaa

thanks for the podcasters contributions throughout the year.
I do plenty of driving during the week and podcast are a godsend,thanks for all the effort guys Put in it truly makes my days better.

I have my doubts that she will be back.

This is truly an awful place.
austin-powers-omg.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back